Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

man, i bet that if they cancel orders that are double ups, at least 100 pairs of every size gonna restock soon....i.e. tomorrow or next

After seeing people say their orders were cancelled I called NDC. They said any cancelled orders will most likely be shipped out to stores i.e. Champs, footlocker, finishline, etc. rather than placed back in NDC inventory for a future restock. Don't know how true that is but it's straight from the horse's mouth.

well there goes my theory haha

Im not crying at all i still got an 01 pair basically ds. which i traded for a pair of concords last year. i know its better quality than these.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..................
s h i t i don't even have one pair this suck. looking for a size 11 but people want 300++. yes Im sour some people on here i helped in the past have multiple pairs. then they forget who u are its a shame how the shoe game has come 2. its all good i know there's still some good people out there to help each other out. Im done
lol good u greedy people

orders getting cancelled? why?
cuz NDC is determined to get you a pair for retail with free shipping - tax!!!!
laugh.gif

I spoke to a rep on the phone & one before they closed with live chat, both said my order looks fine.

Let's hope so, I'll use that against them if they cancel that ish.

:lol:

No one wanted to get u in trouble with the wifey..

that and how much time did anyone have to txt, buy their pairs, and be happy?

hell
you have NO IDEA how PISSED my wife was i bought these shoes

im talkin bill cosby himself pissed. coniption

"Fire shot from here eyes and it started to burn my stomach!......

and she shouted "WHERE DID THEY GET CHOCOLATE CAKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

MY FAVORITE joke ever. hands down.. takes 10 minutes to tell, but start to finish its perfect

Gluck fam. I hope you get your pairs. Before I got my rookies cancelled, I ordered restock pairs on 1 per too and never had a problem either. I don't know why NDC even bothers cancelling orders. Restocks are already limited inventory and pop up randomly, so it seems to me that it'll be more trouble to restock again an even more limited inventory. Just my $.02

Yup...I don't see the point in canceling any pairs, it just means more work for them.

Now we know to have multiple logins to ndc..

Correct, I'm going to make another account using my sisters name so I can get twice as many pairs now.

Cool just got on the thread also the leather is a little softer then the pair I copped from foot action good looks I guess now ill go pick them up they prob had them shipped over here cool
Seen some official looking bred 11's in downtown Brooklyn New York store called ragga muffin checked out the box had everything legit red inside custom plastic to fit over the breds in the box UPC barcode scanned in my iPhone app and all sneaker also looked on point but instead of having the 9.5 sticker in the sole it had this weird sticker I then walked away snapped a quick pic while the guy dealt with another customer
It's been pointed out several times in the thread. That's the sticker that comes in Euro pairs overseas
One of my pairs also has that sticker in lieu of the sticker size. I actually picked it up from my local Nike store.  I guess my pair was originally intended for Europe?

and so glad i can pass on the black and red xiii with ease now

was on the fence before

this just makes me smile

for once

i feel i got gifted with the stealth foams, and now even more gifted to be online in those 4 mins of a restock

dude i was 3 mins late
and a sz13 was up as well as small sizes and one super large like 16

and from what i hear that was pure luck

Back
Top Bottom