Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..................

who's looks like liar

this christmas 2013? year of the snake.......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 
sick.gif

Seen some official looking bred 11's in downtown Brooklyn New York store called ragga muffin checked out the box had everything legit red inside custom plastic to fit over the breds in the box UPC barcode scanned in my iPhone app and all sneaker also looked on point but instead of having the 9.5 sticker in the sole it had this weird sticker I then walked away snapped a quick pic while the guy dealt with another customer

U shouldve copped. Those r legit

You can get a restock on ***** any time
roll.gif
11's > my girl just for today
happy.gif

Last edited:
Been home the past couple of days checking everything on the daily for a restock. It so happens the day I ended up going out for an event all day is when the restock happens. Just my luck.Just got home to see this thread blown up about the NDC and missed it out of all the days...
mean.gif

it was total luck anyways man.

maybe a 10 minute window. and thats being generous.. anyone after that was like hitting the shoe lottery

my thing is who ,how,when did the person find out that posted the link ,luck aint the word! i got a feeling these other stores are next ndc sneaky mfers

Last edited:
seeson? is that who it was?

i repped him i know thats for sure

at first the link didnt work for me, so some people mighta had trouble.

haha honestly i mean how the hell would anyone know?

was it the same launch page as the last releasE? so those refreshers could have had a chance? or a new page?

the total sheer luck and quickness is what blows my mind.

no twitter link no nothing

i ve been at work online all month figures when i got my tracking from sh ,i let up and bang bang restock gone!

I got my two pairs from kickz. I live in Vegas and was charged 80.40 in customs. Ended up paying bout 530 for both pairs but one was for a friend. So together with my ndc paid I doubled up for about 460. 230 a pair I can live with that.

haha honestly i mean how the hell would anyone know?

was it the same launch page as the last releasE? so those refreshers could have had a chance? or a new page?

the total sheer luck and quickness is what blows my mind.

no twitter link no nothing
You're happy....We get it
tongue.gif

congrats

Back
Top Bottom