Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

who are you again?

oh thats right no one!

i dont care, if i miss out i miss out. Id be mad if i was on NDC during the restock and still struck out. Ill get a pair one day. Not a big deal at all to me like i said before. Like i said in the other thread, if the i get the NA cement III's ill take those over these any day.

my jimmies remain un rustled , u mad doggie?

size? is legit. just give her a copy of the size? invoice. FNL/FTL don't know what the f they're talking about. tell her they're authentic pairs from a uk retailer
Yeah, I did include the original receipt but she is trying to tell me that she investigated the site and it's fake.  I had a pretty good laugh about that one as basically this stupid mom that let her kid buy a pair of shoes that he or she couldn't afford and this is the only way she can her money back.  She was forced to pay for them so that she wouldn't get a non paying bidder strike against her and immediately after she gets them she calls fowl.  Hmm, she got to the internet, FL and FNL and back to ebay to file the claim pretty quick?  I don't think so.

zyzz when i hit the link 3 mins after dudes post, your size was gone, if that makes you feel better.. i did get mine!

since you were looking for a pair as well, glad you got them brah. same goes for anyone who didnt have a pair to begin with.

:smh: :frown: >: :stoneface: :rolleyes
my exact reaction to finding about the restock. The one time im actually doing my actual work at my job theres a restock. Im never gonna get my size 9 and i refuse to pay resellers price.

Yeah, I did include the original receipt but she is trying to tell me that she investigated the site and it's fake.  I had a pretty good laugh about that one as basically this stupid mom that let her kid buy a pair of shoes that he or she couldn't afford and this is the only way she can her money back.  She was forced to pay for them so that she wouldn't get a non paying bidder strike against her and immediately after she gets them she calls fowl.  Hmm, she got to the internet, FL and FNL and back to ebay to file the claim pretty quick?  I don't think so.

just let ebay do their investigation. they'll find out, if they already don't know, that size? is an authorized dealer. size? is under the parent company JD sports, if that helps any

who are you again?

oh thats right no one!

i dont care, if i miss out i miss out. Id be mad if i was on NDC during the restock and still struck out. Ill get a pair one day. Not a big deal at all to me like i said before. Like i said in the other thread, if the i get the NA cement III's ill take those over these any day.

my jimmies remain un rustled , u mad doggie?
Sorry I haven't gained my NT notoriety yet. Since you don't seem to be busy copping these 11's, wanna sign me up for that cashback? :wink:

The only thing she can say is maybe the slight difference in the upper leather between the euro and American pair but I doubt she held an American pair

The only thing she can say is maybe the slight difference in the upper leather between the euro and American pair but I doubt she held an American pair
If I was you, I would have kept the size? Information to myself. No need to tell people where you got them, especially on eBay, too many ridiculous folks on there

My reaction to finding out about this restock..lol

tumblr_majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1_250.gif

Everybody reaction that was able to cop a pair...

tumblr_m67vwbkh9U1qjhzw5o1_500.gif

They must've had tons.

I got on the page when they had like no sizes, just kept refreshing and 11-13 showed up, added 2 size 12's on the first try.

No order confirmation email yet though, this morning took a couple hours to get my Nike iD one too.

Nowhere near "TONS" The site was out instantly and then periodically people would let them slip out of their carts so a few more would pop up.

Back
Top Bottom