Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Seen some official looking bred 11's in downtown Brooklyn New York store called ragga muffin checked out the box had everything legit red inside custom plastic to fit over the breds in the box UPC barcode scanned in my iPhone app and all sneaker also looked on point but instead of having the 9.5 sticker in the sole it had this weird sticker I then walked away snapped a quick pic while the guy dealt with another customer

It's been pointed out several times in the thread. That's the sticker that comes in Euro pairs overseas

6 pairs! ? 
eek.gif

i was able to get 3 but i looked out for somebody so i'm happy with 2.. but 6  sheeesh

Last edited:
It's been pointed out several times in the thread. That's the sticker that comes in Euro pairs overseas
Cool just got on the thread also the leather is a little softer then the pair I copped from foot action good looks I guess now ill go pick them up they prob had them shipped over here cool

Clicking a link is hardly putting in work......
PASS THE SALT!!!

We all had to stalk the F outta NDC, FNL, etc.. You make it seem like he sat down and clicked a link.....What a joke...come on. props where props are due....

For those that ordered from the UK are the size conversions pretty much accurate?. I ordered a 9.5US from Kickz.com which is a 43 in the UK. Do they fit just like a normal US size?

6 pairs now, 1 11.5 and 5 12's.
Glad I was able to grab a 12 for my bro, when u doubling again. Really makes one feel *lucky. I wonder how many of each size were really available this time, if it was even to every size or certain sizes have larger production?

*edit

Last edited:
9 pairs here.... since this is about bragging/who's got the biggest pen1s contest

could've have more but I was being nice and helped a lot of people out

PASS THE SALT!!!

We all had to stalk the F outta NDC, FNL, etc.. You make it seem like he sat down and clicked a link.....What a joke...come on. props where props are due....
haha no salt here my friend....since ya'll are counting, I got 6 pairs for friends and fam that missed, and one for myself. I'm not boasting and really it was hardly work. 

2 from NDC - refresh style code, once pop up add to cart - not really work

1 from FNL draft - waited for email, followed links, got selected - no work for me...just waited

4 from FNL.com - on release day, once site was functional and you got on the site you could order what you wanted - no work

Thats how I got my seven, to me it was hardly work, I didn't have to call a million stores, wait in line, drive store to store getting a bunch of tickets, wait on twitter all day waiting for the RSVP.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom