Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

9 pairs here.... since this is about bragging/who's got the biggest pen1s contest

could've have more but I was being nice and helped a lot of people out

Nobody is bragging, he asked how many, I told him.

Your penis is still small.

Last edited:
People seriously telling other people how many pairs that they have?

Who gives a rat's ***..

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn when 713balla posted his 60 pairs from RD mofos treated him like the anti-christ and NOW there's a contest! Lol congrats to the bud-lite men of genius!

That red plastic that come with the box make no sense. lol I understand if the box was the same like the CG and Cords..

A little help NT fam, this crazy lady that let her young son bid on her account on ebay and bought a pair of size 11's I bought from Size? is sending them back to me because she says they are fake.  This lady is out of her mind.  I did a google search and I don't see anything against Size not being a legit seller.  Then what gets me is she tried telling me she took them to both footlocker and finishline and they tried telling her they aren't on point.  Thoughts????

I got 2 pairs from FNL, just wanted a pair off NDC, but they don't like me. :frown: Nah i wasn't looking for the restock, haven't been in this thread since the low 900 pages. I guess i should be thankful when some can't get one.

seen this thread, there was a NDC restock? SWEET

the rich get richer

too bad i was working. oh well

:lol: @ people acting like I just started telling people how many I got.

I was asked, so I told.

Some of y'all sensitive little kids. :rofl:

A little help NT fam, this crazy lady that let her young son bid on her account on ebay and bought a pair of size 11's I bought from Size? is sending them back to me because she says they are fake.  This lady is out of her mind.  I did a google search and I don't see anything against Size not being a legit seller.  Then what gets me is she tried telling me she took them to both footlocker and finishline and they tried telling her they aren't on point.  Thoughts????

If she sends them back, no harm no foul. Just sell them again....

size? is legit. just give her a copy of the size? invoice. FNL/FTL don't know what the f they're talking about. tell her they're authentic pairs from a uk retailer

Back
Top Bottom