Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Damn no wonder they got every size. If someone's inthe UK it's a great deal.

Can't believe these still available the bred lows went pretty fast Euros love lows.

if anyone's interested..
http://www.space23.it/air-jordan-1-retro-low-og-58232.html
$134 shipped(endclothing.co.uk was probably the cheapest and this comes in second. not below retail but considering it's an early release I'd go for it.)
just so you know I saw a lot of places on their release calendar that say these will be released on 3/28.
so don't be too hard on yourself if you missed the euro release.
I'm sure these will be an easy cop for everyone.
Just scooped the 11.5 from Space 23! and for under retail shipped! Oh and retail was 139 for me in florida so 134 shipped is very nice since i dont have to sweat this release anymore, now on to sell something to make room.

My pair is supposed to be delivered today. Gonna see if these are worthy of doubling up on. Don't wanna pay $180 for plastic leather lows

This truly is what niketalk is about and i wish we could always get together on everything, too much reselling going on instead of everyone getting a pair. Good looks on this one NT i truly am proud to be a member

It's been an ancient ritual here so it's good to see it come back.

dcbjordan dcbjordan definitely post pictures and let us know.

Glad folks are getting and spreading the love around.
This truly is what niketalk is about and i wish we could always get together on everything, too much reselling going on instead of everyone getting a pair. Good looks on this one NT i truly am proud to be a member
This... 

I remember this was how it was in past (member before they switched to yuku) and this is the very reason why I came back to NT.... 

This is probably my favorite thread on NT. A lot of camaraderie and no hype. It seems us NTers are eating off these overseas sites. :nthat:

I can. A shoe couldn't get any plainer than this unless it was invisible. Not see through, but invisible. LOL
very true but it is a low and a light Spring colorway that will match anything and look great with shorts on, bring on the lows and the no hype!

I can. A shoe couldn't get any plainer than this unless it was invisible. Not see through, but invisible. LOL
Simplicity... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

If I wore plain white kicks these would have been copped, but I probably haven't worn an all white shoe in years. Def think it looks good but I wouldn't wear it so no point in buying for me..

dang, moved houses over the weekend and missed out on the initial grey drop.

looked at some of the linked posted before and looks like i cooked! thanks Sneaker P Sneaker P

Last edited:
dang, moved houses over the weekend and missed out on the initial grey drop.

looked at some of the linked posted before and looks like i cooked! thanks Sneaker P Sneaker P

Glad I could help out. Trying to get more into the @So Much Sole 23 movement. :D

Just peeped they had a 12.5, ordered that too. Good looking

Not reselling them I hope. These are classics Alp.

Damn it alp. Ain't you size 13

Consensus for most is go down .5

Damn it alp. Ain't you size 13
I'm anywhere from an 11.5-13 depending on the sneakers. 1s conveniently fit me best in a 12.5. No toe pinching yet not too long.

Glad I could help out. Trying to get more into the @So Much Sole 23 movement. :D
Not reselling them I hope. These are classics Alp.
Consensus for most is go down .5
if they release in US I will sell one of them at retail, if not I will hold em down for a little. Either way that 12.5 is a personal pair, that size is a ***** to find.

People are gonna be kicking themselves when these don't drop stateside.  Feeling extremely lucky I was able to grab a 14.
You guys are in a Panic for no reason

these are confirmed for FNL for March 28th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom