Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I dont understand why JB has been so secretive regarding the release of these lowtop OG 1s. They drop pics of Aquas, Chrome and UNC THREE quarters before release date. But we can't get pics of these that drop in a couple of weeks?

I been saying this. Crazy what stays under wraps.

Just look at the Blk/Gld NA 1 release from 2013.  Obscure color-way that didn't get any love initially when photos were revealed but then when release came around and they were almost non-existent to purchase anywhere, the hype built and the resale price climbed. A high resale price for what seemed to be at the time an ordinary shoe, garnered people to the model who previously weren't fans of the AJ1. 
And the same people complaining about $20 EU mark up will be willing to pay outrageous resell just because they're "limited"..... 

#truth

Last edited:
Just saying the Black/Golds were highly sought after cuz before they'd only existed as MJ exclusive samples

(2003 mids don't count)

Just saying the Black/Golds were highly sought after cuz before they'd only existed as MJ exclusive samples

(2003 mids don't count)

If this was the case then the Concord XI lows (Parades) would be highly sought after too...

Blk/gold patent was highly sought after because of its availability after its release.. That's why you had third party sites selling them for so low (they had no clue on it's resell value)...

(2003 mids don't count)

If this was the case then the Concord XI lows (Parades) would be highly sought after too...

Blk/gold patent was highly sought after because of its availability after its release.. That's why you had third party sites selling them for so low (they had no clue on it's resell value)...

Pretty much. Still like em, but didnt want to spend the $200 on em.

Did anyone order from Unotre? I placed the order on Saturday but have yet to receive any shipping confirmation... 

The other pair I got from Oqium shipped yesterday and I placed that order on Monday night... 

People are gonna be kicking themselves when these don't drop stateside.  Feeling extremely lucky I was able to grab a 14.

Ya slowly convincing me that these aren't gonna drop stateside

Back
Top Bottom