Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Just scooped the 11.5 from Space 23! and for under retail shipped! Oh and retail was 139 for me in florida so 134 shipped is very nice since i dont have to sweat this release anymore, now on to sell something to make room.
idk about that cite. They had some Jordan  infrared 2s on there that looked like they were varsity red 2s

if they release in US I will sell one of them at retail, if not I will hold em down for a little. Either way that 12.5 is a personal pair, that size is a ***** to find.

Nice. I'm a bit biased with these but everyone should have at least one pair. Its been so long since we've seen these colors on a AJ1, plus white goes with everything.

Come'On Son"

I know this

or is the Color Right n they posted the wrong Style/Color Code??

which is it?

If you know that, why are you posting information like your 100% sure they're dropping on the 28th...

Doesn't make any sense

That style code is for another cw entirely

Come'On Son"

I know this

or is the Color Right n they posted the wrong Style/Color Code??

which is it?
seeing as how everyone other site such as eastbay, FL, NDC, and a few others have the style code ending in 101 with the release date being the 28th, its safe to say that FNL has the colors mixed up. 

I'm going to try and remain optimistic. I feel like we would have heard more about Wht/Rd lows. Catalog photos always showed these two coming out.

More importantly and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't style code "101" just reference a predominantly white shoe? Plenty of Jordans/Nikes have had 101 and had no red in them.

DMP Celtic 1s
Zen Grey 11s
Wht/Blk Air Jordan 2011

Just to name a few. I know that Euro sites are showing these are "100" but can this all be a mix up?

Last edited:
coldcity coldcity That gif [emoji]128514[/emoji] I didn't grab the 12 though if that's your size. I initially got them for my friend but he ended up grabbing them also.

Last edited:
i do too, thats why i ordered them just in case. not gunna be a gym red release fiasco for me (not that i wanted the gym reds just the same scenario)

I dont c y they wouldnt release in the us giben they are widely avail in europe. I would ve copped too but coz of the wifey's ihave to pick em up in person

Mock up of white/reds
Nice PS!!

Metallic Red lows will be had if these are the ones dropping on the 28th... 
glasses.gif

Anyone living in US that got their order shipped? Any store. Just wondering how long it is looking like for you guys.

Anyone living in US that got their order shipped? Any store. Just wondering how long it is looking like for you guys.
My order from Oqium shipped but there isn't an ETA on the tracking.... 

I haven't received any shipping confirmation from Unotre (ordered on Saturday).. 

My order from Oqium shipped but there isn't an ETA on the tracking.... 

I haven't received any shipping confirmation from Unotre (ordered on Saturday).. 
Also haven't heard from Unotre. I tried emailing them two times a couple days ago to cancel my order as well as filling out a return form on their website... I might open a paypal dispute though I would hate doing that. 

Also haven't heard from Unotre. I tried emailing them two times a couple days ago to cancel my order as well as filling out a return form on their website... I might open a paypal dispute though I would hate doing that. 
I saw that return form too but I wasn't sure if you could cancel without receiving the shoes first.... 

Back
Top Bottom