Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sorry if its been answered my bred lows I half sized down
Those with royals in hand .5 down or nah?

Clean cops fellas! Prices aint bad either for an early pair. I can wait till RD tho. Hopefully I can use my 20% lol.

Mine arrived today and straight to my feet :smile:

Stayed on my TTS instead of the usual .5 up size on High OG 10US

Perfect fitting with 9.5US TTS 

Forget the quality - but the colorway blocking is great for sure on any pants or in Shorts

View media item 1735695
very clean. Great pic. Made me think about my original decision. Maybe down the line ill pick these up if it gets discounted. Still in for the shadows if they release.

Ppl seem to be talking more bout these over the breds. Crazy. Could it be the box? Could it be royals go or more than breds? Lmfao

very clean. Great pic. Made me think about my original decision. Maybe down the line ill pick these up if it gets discounted. Still in for the shadows if they release.
Since getting the ROYALS seems impossible to me because of the price, then ill settle down on the Trinity LOWS, 

maybe after 3 years the price will jump up

Finally got my 10 on kixsquare 
smokin.gif
 for others who bought from them, how long did shipping take?

If the UNC 1s don't release in the Philippines, I may pick these up.  I have the Black/Red lows and I'm more than happy with them.  Having the Royal lows will take off the pressure from my Royal Highs, especially with how harsh the Philippine weather can be on sneakers.

Saw the royal lows in person and the materials are trash. They look nice, but I just can't do it.

If the UNC 1s don't release in the Philippines, I may pick these up.  I have the Black/Red lows and I'm more than happy with them.  Having the Royal lows will take off the pressure from my Royal Highs, especially with how harsh the Philippine weather can be on sneakers.
Mabuhay ang Pinoy! Alam ko may local release, for us here living in Dubai were hoping the same local release

I passed on the J14 Laney because Im copping this UNC OG
worn pairs lol only pictures I want to see at this point
All my pairs are worn, except for the DS BRED 1 - the other BRed is creased like hell beaters I must say

I love 1 and I made sure to put some wear on them every month

I hate you. I was trying to steer clear of these. Very nice pic my man...
Thank you brother and with 130$ price tag and an OG 1 NA Box and an OG Colorway, I think it's a Good Beaters and collections since later down the road they will release the SHADOW, so we can have a TRINITY LOW - Give in Bro 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom