Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Do you guys think these are a consolation prize for not having the highs or do you see them as seperate? I don't know anyone who owns the highs that also owns the lows. I love my AJKO SBs but I'm considering a pair of these Royals for the Fall (my only concern is that these won't be as easy to wear as the highs).

Do you guys think these are a consolation prize for not having the highs or do you see them as seperate? I don't know anyone who owns the highs that also owns the lows. I love my AJKO SBs but I'm considering a pair of these Royals for the Fall (my only concern is that these won't be as easy to wear as the highs).
I see them as separate. If I was fortunate enough to have the highs, I would still go for the lows if I had the funds because both are very nice imo.

I like wearing highs more though tbh, their more comfortable & jeans go better with them.

Last edited:
I have bred highs and lows. Have Royal highs and lows are on the way. Highs do look better and if resale wasn't so high I would double up on those. But lows do the job

I see them as separate. If I was fortunate enough to have the highs, I would still go for the lows if I had the funds because both are very nice imo.

I like wearing highs more though tbh, their more comfortable & jeans go better with them.

So the lows look bad with jeans?

They look better with a slim tapered fit. They look awful with a boot cut or nt denim
lows look better with slim/straight fit khakis olive/beige/khaki/black colors, I'm 5'11 and get my pants sz 36x30 so that my khakis stop right at the top of the shoes best look for lows. Really doesn't matter if jeans or khaki though just sizing of the pants if you ask me

So the lows look bad with jeans?

Highs are much more comfortable and better lookin imo. Bred lows aren't the best quality but I've worn them with shorts, sweats and jeans so they're just as versatile. Im also able to give my highs a break from time to time. Without question I'm coppin royals but can wait till RD. Here's my lows with slim straights.

View media item 1402210

I'm considering grabbing a pair off Kix but I feel like I don't necessarily need them as I do have the Royal highs.  I have bred highs and bought the lows but have still yet to wear those.

My local FTAs that got the breds arent on the locator for these. Was really looking to use my Bday coupon on them. Looking like I may have to cop online,

My local FTAs that got the breds arent on the locator for these. Was really looking to use my Bday coupon on them. Looking like I may have to cop online,

Neither are mine. And not on footlockers launch locator. Glad I copped on kixsquare. Anybody got shipping confirmation yet?

ogretro4me ogretro4me I'm sure it'll pop up on Foot Locker's launch locator soon. UNC's went up on Foot Action's locator before Foot Locker's.

Aus is a diff story - I heard Nike/Jordan has been sending less pairs there because China has been getting more stock - more store openings n people n hype

One of my boys spoke on this who owns a store in Aus that has a Acct

UNC = GR

Mark my words

You usually post good info.. But I have to disagree. Footaction or footlocker near me have recieved all of 1s with the exception of royals. And for the first time since royals neither store is getting unc. I'll have to rely on city gear which shouldn't be hard IF they get them here

airraab airraab Are you talking about Matt/Joshua at Kickz101? Yeah, I remember the last time I was there, the #'s weren't that great except for the Chicago KO's.

Yup, the Aussie Shops have been having issues with Allocation of pairs from Nike! Every drop is becoming 1 FSR

Kickz101 would have 3-4 Retro's on they wall after the drop, even weeks after sometimes
Cuz they be stocked up

But not anymore!

Are we talking USA or Australia

If I can cop 2 pairs with ease then I'll gladly call it a GR

I was talking bout Aus

USA we are good!

These lows will be everywhere here
Might not be for Aus

Back
Top Bottom