Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sorry if this has already been answered. For those that have/had the Royal lows, how do they compare in quality with the bred lows?

Sorry if this has already been answered. For those that have/had the Royal lows, how do they compare in quality with the bred lows?

The consensus seems to be that Royal lows are exactly the same build, shape, sizing and quality as Blk/Rd lows.

I got both the BRed and Royal Low

Typically the same on everything. The color is only different.

But same materials overall.

The Red/Blue Leather is Plastic Low Quality Leather

The Black Leather is a Real Low Quality Leather

Over all with the picture like this , and an OG Box, this will not sit like the BRed Low

Seeing as there haven't really been fakes of these you should be fine. All his other prices are on point for the shoes, nothing really suspicious

My bad it's 140 total with the shipping. It before I pull the trigger I wanted to make sure they are not grey market pairs

My bad it's 140 total with the shipping. It before I pull the trigger I wanted to make sure they are not grey market pairs

There's nothing negative about the site that j can find and they're a highly rated seller on eBay and there aren't fakes of the Black and Red lows so you should be fine.

copped for 140 shipped. even at NDC, i'd have to pay 8% state tax, so it'd come out to the same. now i don't have to wak eup early (or maybe i will to double up. royal 1's are my fav, can't get enough)

copped for 140 shipped. even at NDC, i'd have to pay 8% state tax, so it'd come out to the same. now i don't have to wak eup early (or maybe i will to double up. royal 1's are my fav, can't get enough)

Did you buy same size as your Jordan I highs og if you have any ?

yep. i go tts on all AJ1 highs and lows (lows have a wider toe box so i find them more comfortable). 

u could get away with half size down if you had no choice, but i wouldn't, unless you're planning to hoop in them or something.

Yea my black toes , shadows highs I wear 8.5 which fits good , but my bred lows are a sz 8.5 and they fit kinda big but kinda scared to order a sz 8 and they will be too tight :smh:

Yea my black toes , shadows highs I wear 8.5 which fits good , but my bred lows are a sz 8.5 and they fit kinda big but kinda scared to order a sz 8 and they will be too tight
mean.gif
depends how often you wear em. if you wear them regularly, they might stretch out but first while will be painful. I would just do 8.5 again.

Back
Top Bottom