Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I know we aint talking bout creases in a aj1 thread.... guess what they will .... dont buy em

Whoever copped from the eBay link a couple days ago, think the seller was wdkicks... did you get them yet and are they legit? Get paid on Friday and if my size 11 still there im gonna grab a pair

Ordered mine from there. Ordered Friday, received on Monday. They seem legit to me. Nothing that screams out fake.

LMTD Supply is doing a pre order on these for 140. I went there since I wont have time on RD. Kind of wish I hit up one of the eBay joints though. Oh well. I can wait.

LMTD Supply is doing a pre order on these for 140. I went there since I wont have time on RD. Kind of wish I hit up one of the eBay joints though. Oh well. I can wait.
will be on flight that morning of release to Jamaica, copped at $140 shipped from LMTD also. Any word on when they gonna be shipped?

will be on flight that morning of release to Jamaica, copped at $140 shipped from LMTD also. Any word on when they gonna be shipped?

Never bought anything from them before. I might just bite the bullet and cop the breds they have if I can't find some. Anybody have any reviews about them?

I just placed my preorder too.. you can't beat $140 shipped, that's basically retail plus tax. Anyway, their website says estimated ship date is between Oct 7-10.

I went tts on both pairs.

I wear sz 8.5 in air maxes and Jordan I og highs but my bred lows og I went sz 8.5 and they fit like a 9. Stuck some extra insoles to stop heel slippage. Do these royal lows fit exactly like bred lows ? Or more tts this time around ?

Yea think Im gonna sell them n the breds and go highs
laugh.gif

I sold mine last night. They're terrible.

@shikaka  It definitely folds.

There's just no way that these should retail for more than $79.99.

Back
Top Bottom