Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Those UNC will be like the Blk/wht

Easy to grab here in the States!
Don't let kixsquare hype you up with they last IG post - they trying to move pairs that's all!

Copped Bre
Those UNC will be like the Blk/wht

Easy to grab here in the States!
Don't let kixsquare hype you up with they last IG post - they trying to move pairs that's all!
Yeah, I cop from kixsquare every now and then, but they def try to hype **** up in a dishonest manner.  I specifically remember when the white/blacks were about to drop - they would tweet **** to suggest that resale would be ridiculously high, encouraging you to bite on their team early mark up... we all saw how that turned out with the blk/wht tho didn't we? lol, smh.

All sizes on kixsquare back up 
smokin.gif

I bought a pair of the black and red lows awhile back. Does anyone wear theirs with shoe trees or anything? Cause mine crease horribly. Just wondered what everyone is doing to keep from creasing so badly

Last edited:
I bought a pair of the black and red lows awhile back. Does anyone wear theirs with shoe trees or anything? Cause mine crease horribly. Just wondered what everyone is doing to keep from creasing so badly

Wear with shoe trees?? Those thing are so stiff the material feels like they have shoe trees in them while wearing them

Yeah the red parts are not good. I was wanting to get a pair of royals but unsure if I will since ive seen posts saying quality is the same as the black and reds.

I'm glad I grabbed mine. A lot of folks don't like quality. I'm cool with these and my black and red lows. Just my opinion. Shadows drop....I'm getting those too

I rock my red/blks all the time. They crease like crap, but I still like them nonetheless. Sadly I wont be getting the rest of the collection for quality purposes. Im sure in the distant future they will be highly sought after though. 

Yea I wear my bred lows with sneaker shields ( the black plastic ones on their site) and 0 creases so far after 20 plus wears.

Wore black/red last night. Such a great show that you don't have to care about.

WishATL released Royal lows for in-store and phone orders. Price is $130.

Wore black/red last night. Such a great show that you don't have to care about.

WishATL released Royal lows for in-store and phone orders. Price is $130.

Love wearing my breds. Will be the same with the royals.

Did they release already?

Back
Top Bottom