Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

If the UNC 1s don't release in the Philippines, I may pick these up.  I have the Black/Red lows and I'm more than happy with them.  Having the Royal lows will take off the pressure from my Royal Highs, especially with how harsh the Philippine weather can be on sneakers.
Mabuhay ang Pinoy! Alam ko may local release, for us here living in Dubai were hoping the same local release

I passed on the J14 Laney because Im copping this UNC OG
It was just announced that both the Laney 14 lows and Royal 1 lows will be releasing here in Manila this Wednesday.  If the UNCs don't drop here, I may just flip a 5 peso coin and pick up one of those two blue based low tops, if they're even still available at that time... Or just wait until for the holiday releases...

not to go off topic but wasn't there a thread saying that kixsquare was a bit shady?  I was going to place an order but remembered reading how awful they were.  

not to go off topic but wasn't there a thread saying that kixsquare was a bit shady?  I was going to place an order but remembered reading how awful they were.  

I ordered from them through PayPal. Received shoes 4 days later nothing raised a red flag as to counterfeit or b stock. The only "shadiness" was I paid 175 and the next day they had them up for 130 or 140 I think. I would order from them again though.

Received my sz 8.5 from kick square and tried on the pair and it seems a little bit more true to size then the bred lows. It seems they have padding on the rear collar maybe that's why :nerd:
Will receive my sz 8 soon to compare . Jordan sizing nowadays is trash

Hopefully I can walk in the nex and grab a pair. The black and reds sat for a little bit

Back
Top Bottom