Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I know 
mean.gif
  I'll see if i can straighten it out. If  not I'll wear them to work. Put a good hurting on them. they"ll be put to use one way or another.

Got lucky this morning from NDC. Hopefully they do ship dem out. 
Those things randomly pop up or something? I figured they'd load them in a restock. If they just popped up, keep your eyes peeled boys, I sent 2 pairs of 9.5s back to NDC and they should be there shortly. Had to .5 size down since these ran big.

Royals or shadows? I'd cry and retire 100%

I'd assume shadows wouldn't be hyped if Breds flew under the radar as well

Royals idk

But I'm not even gonna entertain it

Hate to disappoint, but a color code that begins with two zeros indicates the two primary colors on this shoe will be black. "0" is NIke's code for black.

View media item 1438459

Those things randomly pop up or something? I figured they'd load them in a restock. If they just popped up, keep your eyes peeled boys, I sent 2 pairs of 9.5s back to NDC and they should be there shortly. Had to .5 size down since these ran big.

I happened to chck this am. Couldnt cart it via browser, but my bot carted. These OG low definitely run big....I also have to .5 size down....I also send my sz11 back, but they have been worn...lol

I happened to chck this am. Couldnt cart it via browser, but my bot carted. These OG low definitely run big....I also have to .5 size down....I also send my sz11 back, but they have been worn...lol
Weird. I wonder if your bot carted because it was continuously adding to cart? I'm careful about monitoring NDC. I got blocked from Shady Palace when they "had" the Bred 1s... freaking trolls. Anyway, doesn't take a genius to get around their block, but I didn't want to be blocked by NDC lol

I made a GS (BG) purchase on release date of a sz 7y. To my surprise these Low fit me.:rolleyes
I wear a size 8 or 8.5, but I would break them out to see if I can walk in them without it hurting my feet.

Last edited:
My pair of Jordan 1 low white/neutral og arrived today. So I thought I would share some un boxing photos. I also included a pic of toe box comparison of the low, black/white and Chicago mid last retro. The lows are no where near as good quality as the recent og 1 highs, closer quality to the 2012 Chicago mid. I am disappointed with the quality, however it is a nice looking shoe. I have also included a pic of my Jordan 1 og retroes which were all Purchased for retail as I am updating my display pic.View media item 1439244View media item 1439247View media item 1439250View media item 1439252View media item 1439254View media item 1439257View media item 1439258View media item 1439259View media item 1439262View media item 1439263View media item 1439265

^I Wouldn't Go As Far As Sayimg These Are 2012 Chi Quality..... Them Joints Were Bouncing Balls :lol:

I've Mentioned This Before, But If You Look At The Edges Of The Leather Cuts, You'll Notice They Are Rounded Over On The 2012 Chis's (Indicating Poor Quality Leather).... The Leather Cut Edges On 2013's And These Lows Are Unwrapped/Not Rounded (Indicating A Better Grade Of Leather)

PS-UNOTRE Pair Showed Up Today As Well So Both Pairs From Italy Are Now In Hand :pimp:

Last edited:
^I Wouldn't Go As Far As Sayimg These Are 2012 Chi Quality..... Them Joints Were Bouncing Balls :lol:

I've Mentioned This Before, But Of You Look At The Edges Of The Leather Cuts, You'll Notice They Are Rouded Over On The 2012 Chis's (Indicating Poor Quality Leather).... The Leather Cut Edges On 2013's And These Lows Are Unwrapped/Not Rounded (Indicating A Better Grade Of Leather)

PS-UNOTRE Pair Showed Up Today As Well So Both Pairs From Italy Are Now In Hand :pimp:
glad to hear both your pairs arrived. They are a little bit better than 2012 Chicanos but not as good as I was hoping.

glad to hear both your pairs arrived. They are a little bit better than 2012 Chicanos but not as good as I was hoping.

Thanks Fam

I'm Just Happy To See The Majority Of The Fam Eat On These Releases That Wanted To :nthat: A Nice Change Of Pace If I Do Say So Myself!

I Do Agree That These Could Have Definitely Been Better Quality Tho And Would Have Been Nice If They Used The Same Materials From The Black/White High Release :rolleyes

I Am However Happy To Have Both Releases In Multiples Without Any Hassle And Look Forward To Those To Come :smokin

Let's Not Forget Our Camarodery Now Should Shadows And Royals Be Right Around The Corner :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

[COLOR=#red] #NTCARES[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Anyone order from paxanga? I got shipping confirmation and tracking number but it's in a different language and can't comprehend any of it

You can Download  - Pocztex

from the itunes app store on the phone and type in your tracking number 

then app is in  english and auto translates the tracking

Back
Top Bottom