Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Is it just me, or does the leather on the whites surpass the quality on the black/reds? I need a second pair ASAP!!!

I don't get this, i'd imagine the same leather was used? Same mold? Etc
Me too. Makes me like them 10 x more
pimp.gif

oh man, so excited. my white/grey pair came in today! can't wait to get home.

i ordered from The Good Will Out in Germany.

been wearing my bred low's for about a week now and the crease is dimpled pretty hard. looks more worn than my highs that i've worn more than these.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does the leather on the whites surpass the quality on the black/reds? I need a second pair ASAP!!!
Yea, the breds feel thin and cheap especially on the red parts.. Greys have thicker leather and overall better quality

I don't get this, i'd imagine the same leather was used? Same mold? Etc

Lester was different for each of the '13-'14 OG highs so it's not surprising the behavior would continue

I usually wear sz 13 J's with a little room to spare. Currently wearing 12.5 Metallic V's. Do you think I could squeeze into sz 12 Low 1's?

Last edited:
^Probably Pushing It My Dude... Personally With A Thin Ankle Sock, I'm Pretty Certain I Could Go Down Even Another .5 Myself To A 9 And Be Fine... You Big Foot Dudes Are A Whole Different Ballgame Tho.

Anyhow

These Neutral Grey's x Dockers Alpha Khaki's =
pimp.gif

Salmon:

Olive:

Navy:

Camo's:
Great Pics
nthat.gif

I cant't wait to rock mine

Pair from ATAF arrived.  Total of 4 business days from Warsaw to Chicago,double boxed.  Will buy from them again for sure.  Just wish i saw that coupon code before i ordered though! 
may I ask what shipping company delivered the shoes? thanks in advance!

im a 12 & they fit TTS get your right sz bro
Agree, I'm an 11 and tts fits right. I feel like if you go a half size down it'll be too snug.
In my case, these run big. I have to go .5 down. I think one of the reasons is there is less padding on the ankle area. If you can try on, that'd be best. Otherwise, make sure you can return it if it doesn't fit.

Yeah I think I can do a return if too small.

I'm glad to see some places restocking different sizes. Sucks for the resellers tho.

Just came up on a pair of Bred 1 lows for $110 from a guy that couldn't get rid of em. The pics definitely dont do this shoe justice. Very nice! This is now the second time recently that I get a shoe that I've been reading about on here (first was Oreo 4s), and I expected wack quality, but got nothing but great! I think the dorks are bored and wanna just pile on.

Order came in yesterday from good will out,two days earlier than expected.I defiantly should have went a half size down, this is my first jb purchase since w/c 4's 2012

Back
Top Bottom