Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Weather Finally Broke Here In The Mile High So Decided To UnDS A Pair Today
pimp.gif

How is there no snow in CO. ? Waiting for Jersey to clear out all muddy snow over here.
mean.gif

How is there no snow in CO. ? Waiting for Jersey to clear out all muddy snow over here. :smh:

I'd say for like 90% of the snow storms in the metro area, the snow melts within 48 hours give or take . Most of Colorado has the highest number of sunny days a year, across the country . Its not like the Midwest and you guys in the north east where the first snow sticks around all winter. It's in the mid 50 today with no clouds in the sky. If all the snow from the past few weeks wasn't melting , it would be perfect weather to break these out.

They Combined both my orders to one Shipping package

I hope i don't get hit with Customs now

I'm gonna email her about that!

Cuz i paid shipping twice.. nah mean

im thinking the joints dropping on the 28th are the red metallics.... purp & red metallics didnt have "metallic" on the description's for the last retro so im guessing these wouldnt either

Also due to the fact of the "003" and "004". This would suggest to me they are white based when the greys were 000 and

Edit: take it back. Greys were 100 and reds are 101. Hmmmm. :nerd:

im thinking the joints dropping on the 28th are the red metallics.... purp & red metallics didnt have "metallic" on the description's for the last retro so im guessing these wouldnt either
Also due to the fact of the "003" and "004". This would suggest to me they are white based when the greys were 000 and

Edit: take it back. Greys were 100 and reds are 101. Hmmmm.
nerd.gif
003 and 004 would almost definitely be black based

Back
Top Bottom