Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Anyone order from Oqium?

I still haven't received any shipping info.

Ordered on the 2nd.. smh
My order shipped from Oqium and was expected to be delivered today but I missed him so I have to wait till Monday.... 

I actually received shipping confirmation the next day after I placed the order (same day as you).... 

Trigger Pull

from All Truth All Fresh  - $159.06 shipped  

can't be mad at that since it's Overseas Shop

now the waiting Game

These neutral greys are :nthat: I like them way more than the breds. Quality is better too.

Need the highs badly :wink:

So i got this email for the Jordan 1 lows today:

Hello David,

Something went wrong, because our system didn’t generate any notification so that’s why you haven’t heard from us. Our apologies for the inconvenience, we will give you a full refund since the shoes have sold out completely.

Team Oqium

WTF!!!!

Any other sites have these in stock? 10 or 10.5

So i got this email for the Jordan 1 lows today:

Hello David,

Something went wrong, because our system didn’t generate any notification so that’s why you haven’t heard from us. Our apologies for the inconvenience, we will give you a full refund since the shoes have sold out completely.

Team Oqium

WTF!!!!

Any other sites have these in stock? 10 or 10.5
That sucks... 

Here's a link to ATAF... 

http://ataf.pl/oferta/produkt/shoes/air-jordan/2728/nike-air-jordan-1-low-og-white-2015-705329-100​

As for White/red lows supposedly coming on the 28th, look what I discovered this morning checking both of metallic highs...

View media item 1436093
View media item 1436094
View media item 1436096
Both the white/purple and white/red retros of 2009 never had the "metallic" description on the box. They are both metallic. I'm also pretty sure that the white/green retros don't have metallic as well.

With all that said, our chances that the white/red lows being metallic are higher although not definite until we get official pics.

Last edited:
Exchange rate changes all the time. Just a few days ago it was $1 would equal to .89 euro and now today that same $1 will get you, .92 euro.. so even though it's a few cents, when you talk about over hundred bucks that's where the difference comes from.  You could exchange $1 and get more one day or less another. It's a live market that changes constantly. So no, PayPal is not ripping you off.  IT's just what the market value of the dollar is worth at the time of purchase.

Last edited:
I spoke to one of my Retail connects and They don't have any Lows coming in or anything about a Jordan 1 Low

Nor have i seen the usual kats on ebay who get FSR of jordan selling the Lows either

nerd.gif

#SLEEPERCELLJORDAN

I'm 9.5 in Jordan high and 9 in the low. I'd suggest sticking with af1 sz for me same sz for af1 high or low which is a 9
Thanks. Repped. All my js are same size 9.5 my af1 also 9.5 but i have room. Since i want to wear them loose imma go down 1/2 size.

I just copped the black and reds from Footaction with the $20 off. I wonder if I should buy the rest of them.

Seen a size 12 at my local HoH today. Copped a 6Y for the wifey but they a little big. On the hunt for a 5Y/5.5Y now smh.

Ditto just ordered my size 9 thanks @drcali
smokin.gif

Are you a doctor? For some reason i see your posts for months i automatically read it as dr.cali .
happy.gif
Thanks. Glad you got a pair.

Haha Nope I am not a doctor, just have a Bachelor's degree. Unfortunately, Med school is too much schooling for me.

Back
Top Bottom