Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I ordered from them a couple of days ago.  It just shipped.  I'll let you know once it arrives. Hopefully it's a week or less.  
Price isn't bad from here.  Want to pull the trigger, but can't see myself wearing these.  Rather wear some vans or adidas, if going with all white shoes.

Price isn't bad from here.  Want to pull the trigger, but can't see myself wearing these.  Rather wear some vans or adidas, if going with all white shoes.
How can you not see yourself wearing these?

They are an all white low top sneaker with a grey swoosh....

laugh.gif

How can you not see yourself wearing these?

They are an all white low top sneaker with a grey swoosh....

laugh.gif
Because i'd rather wear a pair of slip ons or something if I'm gonna wear all white shoes.  They'd end up just sitting in the closet, so i'm trying to be a little rational.  

people trippin on white shoes cuz they will get dirty?! you do know that leather and rubber are super easy to clean right?

[quote name="scoop99" url="/t/608059/official-air-jordan-1-retro-low-mar-28-2014/2580#postm[quote="MikeyCorleone, post: 22832704"]Most of you guys go tts? Or 1/2 size down?[/quote]

1/2 size down for sure

Tts
They run a quarter size long. Half size down would be too much(for me at least) I'm a 12 in highs and lows

Wait, it's 3m?

3M is a company that produces reflective material and many other nifty products. But people continue to refer to reflective material as 3m. As cheap as JB is, I highly doubt they use 3M as a contractor for their reflective material. 3m is on top of the totem pole as far as their products are concerned.
Oh I get that, the product is actually scotchlite but at this point no one will know what that is if we referred to it correctly. I was under the assumption that the grey was just leather like the OGs. Guess I was wrong, money saved.

Anyone order from Oqium?

I still haven't received any shipping info.

Ordered on the 2nd.. smh

people trippin on white shoes cuz they will get dirty?! you do know that leather and rubber are super easy to clean right?

They also are the most prone to show scuffs/dirt/stains/etc. Have you seen all white AF1 cleaned a bunch of times? They look like a white tee that's been washed a whole bunch of times. I like crispy, not crusty looking white shoes. Just my preference.

if you gave me the option of obtaining the iconic OG jordan 1 low "neutral grey" or refuse due to "issues" over how dirty it might get, i would choose the former 10/10 times. 

If there is no solid info about a stateside release i ll def hbe my boy scoop em for me.... Im working on the frags as of now.... And hopefully we gt sme official pics of the white red soon

Back
Top Bottom