Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Welp.....
nerd.gif
Please, please, please, Royals and Shadows!!! 
happy.gif

can't wait :nthat:
hope royals or shadows won't be a Asia only release , nike played us on the last one.

Last edited:

003 and 004 would almost definitely be black based

Welp.....
nerd.gif
in my very quick "research" it looks like 004 is the same color code as the Black/Metallic 5's and the Wolf Grey 3's
was just gonna @ you...... so prbly shadows & royals then or possibly a new retro+?
nerd.gif
seems like shadows and royals would be good guesses, but i also feel like most of the time the obvious answers don't seem to be right. one of them definitely seems black/grey though.

JB just give us a few more OG, or even simple colorways before the OG low line goes off to the deep end :lol:

Last edited:
Those saying OG lows are trash will be all over those royals if they drop.... 
laugh.gif

I could already see it.... 
mean.gif

ordered from solebox on thurs. night. delivered today. Very nice. left shoe has dents all over toe cap but whatever, gonna wear them anyway.

Ur point? I'm nailing down colorways n making sure nothing M. bison's past me
Last time I checked, if a C/W wasn't appealing to me I couldn't care less whether or not it gets past me...

Anyways,

What size you need in Black/Whites?

Last edited:
Yeah here. It's actually the right shoeView media item 1438863

That's pretty ****** up

Ur point? I'm nailing down colorways n making sure nothing M. bison's past me

Last time I checked, if a C/W wasn't appealing to me I couldn't care less whether or not it gets past me...

Anyways,

What size you need in Black/Whites?

Nah even drops I skip I know the know bout em cuz 9/10 I'm the guy any & everyone in my fam comes to when stuff they want pops up...

Sz 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom