• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg
IMG_2894.jpeg

It's a little of both things. I def got caught in the rain in these once or twice. But the foam itself within the tongue is yellow as well so that accents it more

Got my handcrafted 1:1 artisan 1s on foot today. So much better than retail, y'all sheep stay copping trash from jordan brand

sike **** them bums, '23 '85s today
1717377151726.jpeg
If only Nike/JB could simply release all OG Highs in this mold.

Seems stupid to not just use the 85 High mold now, would honestly be worth paying the higher retail price to not have a lower quality product but JB gonna JB as always.

If only Nike/JB could simply release all OG Highs in this mold.

Seems stupid to not just use the 85 High mold now, would honestly be worth paying the higher retail price to not have a lower quality product but JB gonna JB as always.
Personally I don't mind the 85 cut as an alternative to what we usually get.

But I would not be happy if they flat out replaced the shape from the last ten years or so.

...I think we should have both.

I own like 6 pairs of Breds variants and id still get the Breds. Hell I'm planning on copping 85s as the one to rule them all.

I've always said Breds > Chicago's but I know the sentiment in this thread changes with trends.

I own like 6 pairs of Breds variants and id still get the Breds. Hell I'm planning on copping 85s as the one to rule them all.

I've always said Breds > Chicago's but I know the sentiment in this thread changes with trends.
Breds are my favorite shoe of all time.

But every time I wear the lost and founds, I think they look better.

…I know that doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Breds are my favorite shoe of all time.

But every time I wear the lost and founds, I think they look better.

…I know that doesn’t make a lot of sense.

I think the L&F's look better than the Bred's overall, but the Bred's carry more nostalgia with the story behind them. That alone puts them ahead in my book. Been keeping an eye on the '16's on StockX and they're at a little under $600 right now. If they drop closer to $400, I may bite.

I think the L&F's look better than the Bred's overall, but the Bred's carry more nostalgia with the story behind them. That alone puts them ahead in my book. Been keeping an eye on the '16's on StockX and they're at a little under $600 right now. If they drop closer to $400, I may bite.
Is the story behind the breds that Air ships were banned? 🧐

Back
Top Bottom