Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
He should just grab some Diors, I rarely see people wearing those
:lol:

imagine getting run over by a dude in diors. jalen ramsey got a great view of these

These the are supposed quantity figures for these coming out next month. I hope this speculation will benefit the ones who truly want these to wear, not resell. I wouldn't know myself because I'm absolutely not interested in them.

It looks like these will have an aged/yellowed midsole gimmick look based on these photos.

These the are supposed quantity figures for these coming out next month. I hope this speculation will benefit the ones who truly want these to wear, not resell. I wouldn't know myself because I'm absolutely not interested in them.

It looks like these will have an aged/yellowed midsole gimmick look based on these photos.

they spammed the hell out of the elephant print on these. i feel like the print looks good when it’s done in smaller quantities on a shoe or if there’s a strong contrasting color on the other parts of the panels.

My son Roszko was sad on his stream this morning taking about how it’s going to “suck if everybody has these” and how “part of the game is about having stuff nobody else has”

The seeds of hypebeast dissent have officially been planted

This nerdy *** looking bum?

maxresdefault.jpg

His twitter says hes a "Professional Copper" :lol:

Why yall pay attention to losers like this.

I think the lost and found will be an easy cop. They want everyone to have these just like the fire red 3s, 4s, 5s, and whatever holiday patented leather 11 release you have in your closet. I could be wrong though, since it’s not the typical family release

Ive come to accept your new full time job of scouring IG for sneaker pics to post here, and ive seen you post these like 4 times. Please stop sir, those are terrible no one gives a **** about them.

Oh, go to hell with all that.

At least those posts had differing pictures of those specific shoes. And they did stay on topic as I try to to normally do.

But in all seriousness, those True Blue 1 aren't too bad for a seemingly bland shoe. I don't mind them at all. I also don't care that most people don't like them or care for them. I kind of like them because I like blue. It's still interesting that there's not much interest in them.

I think the lost and found will be an easy cop. They want everyone to have these just like the fire red 3s, 4s, 5s, and whatever holiday patented leather 11 release you have in your closet. I could be wrong though, since it’s not the typical family release

That seems to have been the trend since this year at least regarding original colorways of Jordans being somewhat mass produced. Let's hope future re-releases of the originals keep getting manufactured that way so everyone who wants them can have them legitimately.

Back
Top Bottom