Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Qc going to be terrible.... Go back to the days of more limited but higher quality... Nike dugna grave pumping grs the way they are.... I miss it being harder to cop. Made the win and pair feel that much more special. 🤷
What time period are you referring to?

I'm glad they making a bunch of these, especially since it's around the holidays. Still won't be "easy" as all this news did was switch the buyer psychology from "I really hope I can get just ONE pair for retail" to "I'm tryna double up by any means"

Either way buying shoes shouldn't feel like winning a 1990s mail-in sweepstakes, where the prize is you get the "privilege" of giving Nike $200 for a "golden ticket"

Rather buy scratch tickets to fill that void

I think when Nike first started they company and needed to make quality shoes?
Nah I mean deadass these are mass produced things that have always had defects and inconsistencies. When I was getting into shoes it was the mid-late 2000s retro+ era with paint chipping on midsoles and subpar leather at best. Jordan 1 highs from 2008-2012 were despicable. Quality is definitely much better now.

I've got and had plenty of older nikes/jordans as well. Prior to 2006 I'd say there was better leather/suede/shape, but issues like glue stains or misshapen swooshes or loose threads were still there. These sneakers are not works of art, they're prints from the gift shop.

Truthfully it will most likely even out in regards to difficulty in securing a pair. Was explaining to my homie that for example the yellow toes were a “easy” snag. I’m in a group chat with 8 guys and I was the only one going for em. All 8 are going for the L&Fs. So although there may be more pair it’s more people going for em. I have the 15s so I won’t lose sleep but hoping to secure 1 pair. Doubt these will be a so called easy purchase.

Last edited:
My son Roszko was sad on his stream this morning taking about how it’s going to “suck if everybody has these” and how “part of the game is about having stuff nobody else has”

The seeds of hypebeast dissent have officially been planted
Never heard of this guy but he sounds insufferable. Maybe he needs a new hobby. Unless ya got hyperstrikes, tier zeros, PEs, samples, someone else got the same shoes as you. I think it's a good thing if someone has the same shoes as me, least they got taste :lol:

Qc going to be terrible.... Go back to the days of more limited but higher quality... Nike dugna grave pumping grs the way they are.... I miss it being harder to cop. Made the win and pair feel that much more special. 🤷

I get zero satisfaction from the chase, just annoyance about having to jump through hoops. So nah, brick the whole market.

My son Roszko was sad on his stream this morning taking about how it’s going to “suck if everybody has these” and how “part of the game is about having stuff nobody else has”

The seeds of hypebeast dissent have officially been planted

hehehe-star-wars.gif

Back
Top Bottom