• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1A204A3A-7902-4B3A-9336-E8E357FF32B4.jpeg

Today....

20221004_145042.jpg

"You go to work in the Chicagos you have, not the Chicagos you might want or wish to have at a later time." - Donald Rumsfeld Me

I know people ragged on these when they came out, but A) they're comfortable AF, and B) I cannot believe how much they're going for now :wow:.

Still hoping to hit on the Lost & Founds, tho :nerd:

These came out what, 2015 or 2016? Today is 10/4/22 and for the record I am still ragging on these.

July 2015. Hey, I wasn't able to get the '15 OG Chicagos - I'm pretty sure them and the B&Ws are the only retro'd OGs I don't have. Plus, I still consider these an OG...

vxjhvgmwfjfmk1upwg0i.jpg

Today....

20221004_145042.jpg

"You go to work in the Chicagos you have, not the Chicagos you might want or wish to have at a later time." - Donald Rumsfeld Me

I know people ragged on these when they came out, but A) they're comfortable AF, and B) I cannot believe how much they're going for now :wow:.

Still hoping to hit on the Lost & Founds, tho :nerd:
"Reports that say the Lost and Founds will be easy to get for retail are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

In conclusion...we're all funked
."

-Donald Rumsfeld

July 2015. Hey, I wasn't able to get the '15 OG Chicagos - I'm pretty sure them and the B&Ws are the only retro'd OGs I don't have. Plus, I still consider these an OG...

vxjhvgmwfjfmk1upwg0i.jpg
Whoever invented the button up, rip-off NBA warm up pants was a g-damn genius and a national treasure.

...the fact that he/she never won a Nobel Prize is a travesty.

I maintain that the L & Fs will never break the sub-$500 barrier and I will continue to maintain that until I see a size 11.5 for $350 on eBay.

...which means it's probably a fake.

Back
Top Bottom