Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else know why, or think it’s weird that. The Homage To Home 1s aren’t on the Footaction app for reservations yet, but they’ve been on the launch locator & were supposed to start on Sunday? Any news I may have missed?

From StockX yes, like a copy of their invoice, but not the original receipt from the purchase at retail.

is there any chance we ask them not to put their invoice inside the package? i know that you're not from stockx but maybe you know somethin

is there any chance we ask them not to put their invoice inside the package? i know that you're not from stockx but maybe you know somethin
Idk, lol. I just know every time I purchase from them they throw one in the package, you could always email them & ask tho, it’s probably a policy thing where they have to, for liability & what not.

Anyone know how I can whitened the midsoles on certain 1’s?

If you mean as a result of yellowing through age, then you want to use Salon Care 40.

Apply it to the midsole with a paint brush, wrap the midsole in saran wrap and leave them out in the sun or under a UV light. Do 1 or 2 hour sessions at most though, the heat from the sun can cause glue on the midsole to start melting.

clay greens :emoji_slight_smile:
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Release Date: May 5th, 2018
$160
Color: Clay Green/Black/White
Style Code: 555088-135
AF963A10-84D4-4EBC-90FD-9C88A7C01D75.jpeg
81323B05-0C3C-48EC-8F64-1E4294174304.jpeg
E6247159-4DAF-4908-8C77-C989DBF0C944.jpeg
EBD2A4A5-E73C-4FC7-8271-0EA429CDEFEE.jpeg

i might buy them

The ochre are the only ones I'm not interested in.
Just spotted the mica and black premium ones are on nike UK plus some shadowlike lows.
My poor wallet is screaming..

To the guy asking about Camo Shadow 1’s, I had a pair when they first came out. They were aight, comfy enough to wear for a while but they feel clunky. Like a size bigger than normal and heavier. I sold them off as soon as I could once I saw the release date for Shadows

I keep seeing pics of those Clays hoping that black leather starts looking better.

It never does.

They really didnt go all out for these.

Anyone else know why, or think it’s weird that. The Homage To Home 1s aren’t on the Footaction app for reservations yet, but they’ve been on the launch locator & were supposed to start on Sunday? Any news I may have missed?

I’m fairly sure this weekend is the Chicago release and May is the regular release. Chicago pairs are numbered and have words on the back if I’m not mistaken.

Not really that interested in the Scarface pair but I did see a rumor that the second Homage to Home pair is the PL breds so I’m watching while not watching that “title”.

The code for the shoe releasing on may 19th was originally for the rumored bred patents, but I doubt they will end up being those. The colorway is similar (for obv reasons), so I think thats where the rumor came from. The fact that the CHI release is numbered and especially the words on the back specifically separates them from a wider release of the same exact shoe, so I think we have to assume we'll be getting the half & halfs on the 19th. Maybe down the line we get some bred patents.

Also the fact they were labeled NRG in advance and so were the Gold Toe, so some people put two and two together assuming it would be patent with the university red...

I’m fairly sure this weekend is the Chicago release and May is the regular release. Chicago pairs are numbered and have words on the back if I’m not mistaken.

Not really that interested in the Scarface pair but I did see a rumor that the second Homage to Home pair is the PL breds so I’m watching while not watching that “title”.
Then obviously a patent Chi is coming as well

I know it’s Chicago’s release this weekend, but like I said they’re on the locator for State St, but they haven’t hit the app for head starts & reserves. I’m wondering if they’ve scrapped that & switched to an old school raffle or whatever.

I know it’s Chicago’s release this weekend, but like I said they’re on the locator for State St, but they haven’t hit the app for head starts & reserves. I’m wondering if they’ve scrapped that & switched to an old school raffle or whatever.

My bad I didn't know if you were in the Chi or not.

Not really sure how they are doing the release. I saw some pics and behind the scenes stuff on @donjuan513 Instagram. Maybe he can shed some light on how they are releasing.

Wouldn't be surprised if its a Niketown/ boutique exclusive kinda thing though.

I feel like the Homage to Homes won't do much if Nike doesn't build hype. The whole mix match shoe thing can be VERY hit or miss.

Then obviously a patent Chi is coming as well

Chicago patents would be interesting. I would prefer Breds/ Royals (since nike tends to do a Royal version whenever they do a bred) but I guess time will tell.

It'd be funny if they did a patent UNC since Mike is kinda from Carolina (yes I know he was born in NY)

Anyone think banneds price gonna drop soon? Freaking bred toes actually have me wanting the banneds more smh lol. I have an extra pair of bred toes, I wonder if some consignment store would take them and like 100 cash for some.. hmm..

They won’t drop if you have a big size you may have a deal if your size is small you will have to break bread.

Break-in time for 1’s is always crucial for me, the lace rand on the medial side/top stitching hurts like a MF’er

Once my 1’s break in, they’re like .5 too big or something :smh:, but going down .5 would be too snug I think.

I gotta say 1’s are a lot more comfy than before though, they used to feel like bricks

How long is the usual break in period for you?

Back
Top Bottom