Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not that it matters but royals will definitely go up in value with time. I'd guarantee it.

Nike is kinda feeding the masses right now for whatever reason. I'm more than sure we will have another drought period where people are hungry for royals/ more 1s which always causes price to rise.

Not that it matters but royals will definitely go up in value with time. I'd guarantee it.

Nike is kinda feeding the masses right now for whatever reason. I'm more than sure we will have another drought period where people are hungry for royals/ more 1s which always causes price to rise.
Agreed. It's a pattern

Agreed. It's a pattern
yea but i only wanted to hold on to the extras for maybe half a year to get some black toes..... these joints gone be trade bait for the 37's

But it won't be like last time. Kanye wore them then Nike made them scarce AF. This time around was much better.

This time around was much better.
SmartSelectGIF_2017-08-22-17-38-02.gif

not for me

You can't expect a GR to be trade bait right off the bat, it's only been a few months. If it's still looking slim a year from now, I would understand ya frustrations.

Those Jordan slides are cool, but I don't know about that price.

I would say any OG 1(and Top 3s) outside of the Metallic line should be an equal trade.

You can't expect a GR to be trade bait right off the bat, it's only been a few months. If it's still looking slim a year from now, I would understand ya frustrations.
i did expect that, had it not been restocked on 2 separate occasions already, bt can be had for 300 to 320, i expected royals to be close to 290 at this point in the year

Last edited:
i did expect that, had it not been restocked on 2 separate occasions already, bt can be had for 300 to 320, i expected royals to be close to 290 at this point in the year

Fam you realize they dropped in like April tho right? I mean it even took the breds to go up in value. You realize damn near this time last year Royals were still going for nearly a G.

How bout this I'll bet you a pair of Royals that by the time the shadows drop Royals are going for 300 plus without issue. BT will probably be hovering around 350 etc. Honestly they will all level out in about a year or so with Breds and Royals going probably going for the most.

Fam you realize they dropped in like April tho right? I mean it even took the breds to go up in value. You realize damn near this time last year Royals were still going for nearly a G.

How bout this I'll bet you a pair of Royals that by the time the shadows drop Royals are going for 300 plus without issue. BT will probably be hovering around 350 etc. Honestly they will all level out in about a year or so with Breds and Royals going probably going for the most.
royals are going for 240 right now with the restocks, if they didn't restock its possible they would be valued at 280 to 290... which means thats only 50 dollar difference from bt, however with the restock the are about $100 less than bt

I'm telling you royals will surpass or equal the value of black toes in the future. Popularity wise they are much more liked and in demand.

I get that there are fewer black toes this time around and I'm still willing to stand on my statement.

Smh dude on offerup declined my $200 offer on his beat pair of Black Toes. He says $300 firm for a SZ 10. I can't budge it's a stalemate.

I'm telling you royals will surpass or equal the value of black toes in the future. Popularity wise they are much more liked and in demand.

I get that there are fewer black toes this time around and I'm still willing to stand on my statement.
Probably but again value is subjective.

i don't disagree that in time they will pass, what i'm saying is without 2 restock they would already be a staight up trade right now

Back
Top Bottom