• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today's wear
20170822_100622.jpg
My feet would be cut off lacing that tight

Anyone tried for the Royals restock today?

Seems pretty ok with the app after 2 minutes there are still sizes but after 5minutes they're sold out. :wink:

It’s easier to cop in the U.K? My friend wants to get into shoes so I told him about the 1’s since they’re my favorite pair. He saw that royals were restocking today and he just told me he copped with ease. I wish I could cop that easy.

It’s easier to cop in the U.K? My friend wants to get into shoes so I told him about the 1’s since they’re my favorite pair. He saw that royals were restocking today and he just told me he copped with ease. I wish I could cop that easy.

Yea seems like it. I could double up but i'm happy with just 1 pair. I kept refreshing to see how long till it sell out, 5 minutes isn't bad.

Was able to hit on Nike.eu restock.... rather easy...caught me by hella surprise tho...funny thing I couldnt read none of the language till it said confirmed... ha ha

royals restocked again these won't ever be trade bait
SmartSelectGIF_2017-08-22-12-43-59.gif
Yeah I know what ya mean... I've been trying to trade bait my second pair of Royals for some black toes for the longest. After a few months or so I just stopped posting. Then I came up on the sweetest lick. I copped that same pair of black toes for $80 bucks. I had to drive an hour and a half to get them but worth it not paying $250-300 for them. Got home that night to gaze upon my beauties and the Ching-ching sound goes off on my phone. Ha whadda-ya know, my Royals sold on eBay for $260... So now I can take that cash and go after some Bred 1s... That day was a GOOD day....lol...

Yeah I know what ya mean... I've been trying to trade bait my second pair of Royals for some black toes for the longest. After a few months or so I just stopped posting. Then I came up on the sweetest lick. I copped that same pair of black toes for $80 bucks. I had to drive an hour and a half to get them but worth it not paying $250-300 for them. Got home that night to gaze upon my beauties and the Ching-ching sound goes off on my phone. Ha whadda-ya know, my Royals sold on eBay for $260... So now I can take that cash and go after some Bred 1s... That day was a GOOD day....lol...
80 for the bt, nice, yea but I paid resale on the royals 220 a pair for 2 extra pairs, so i won't get value back selling them, was hoping to come up on trades down the line, that line is getting longer by the restock
If i hit on the off whites im whipping a box cutter out and throwing away that zip tie.
if you keeping them ds, don't do it

Last edited:
You think I could get a little bit over retail for my royals if I sell em UNDS? A half size to big won't cut it

You think I could get a little bit over retail for my royals if I sell em UNDS? A half size to big won't cut it
You should... I know Royals are at the bottom of the market pole but you probably can squeeze $190-210 for them. In my size I only see DS Chi 1s, Black toe for $240 and up used, same with All star 1s $200 used. Bred 1s $230 and up used...beaters were at $200... lol. Don't even mention Top 3s...some cats want $300 used smh...

You should... I know Royals are at the bottom of the market pole but you probably can squeeze $190-210 for them. In my size I only see DS Chi 1s, Black toe for $240 and up used, same with All star 1s $200 used. Bred 1s $230 and up used...beaters were at $200... lol. Don't even mention Top 3s...some cats want $300 used smh...
them top 3 are valuable

You have some solid points

You have some solid points

Haha that's only because I'm searching religiously for what I want every single day... Sorry I didn't have the cash a couple weeks back. Someone posted some Bred 1s for $230 only worn once. Detailed as the pictures were, you'd declare that they went worn at all. I'll get them though. I'm very patient....and cheap hahahaha...

Back
Top Bottom