Oh noes!
Glitter found its way onto my Cyber monday
It's suppose to rain so I was gonna wear them tonight
I'll let the rain wash it away :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
To pick up kiddos from 1st day off school. Held up nicely after a couple hrs of ball

Attachments

• 20170821_140129.jpg
    20170821_140129.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
I enjoyed this Royals release, it was refreshing. To be honest, both the 2016 Breds and 2017 Royals releases have been incredible refreshing in comparison to their 2013 counterparts' releases............I enjoy being able to get the shoe I want with ease, not be stuck in a long *** camping line with "resellers" or having to fight bots online.

For all this recent BS news about the "Jordan hype dying," I'm glad that the supply is becoming plentiful for all of us to be able to feast and celebrate.

Wow...I guess people have no shame about selling fugazi pairs of kicks... Just smerked to myself when i seen that price. Seen some Foo Foo breds 1s with like 9 watches...Smh... Im looking to obtain some Bred 1s. Gotta be extra careful with these (0) feedback listers...

Sails arrived.
IMG_6396.JPG
Wore Fragments today.
IMG_6397.JPG
Nice picture with the sails and the KAWS snoopy. I got the small and large during the restock a few weeks back.

And a big thumbs up for wearing your frags. I have no personal interwst in them but i always appreciate when peiple wear em. I'm looking to hunt down a decent used 11.5/12 SBB in the next few months as my next big purchase.

Nice picture with the sails and the KAWS snoopy. I got the small and large during the restock a few weeks back.

And a big thumbs up for wearing your frags. I have no personal interwst in them but i always appreciate when peiple wear em. I'm looking to hunt down a decent used 11.5/12 SBB in the next few months as my next big purchase.

Seen these... Just searching around...haha
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&redirect=mobile

Well that was quick haha. I may have to wait a while as I just dropped some resell money on my grails that should actually be arriving in a few days. Looking to grab by October right in time for Halloween and the fall. Been scoping out GOAT and looks like they can be had for 500 or so at the right time. Not sure what most would consider a 'good deal' on used SBB

Back
Top Bottom