Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@9thWonder23kid You can say that again. One of the few pairs I tripled up on.
I doubled up on Breds (technically tripled  but I sold a pair on NT), Black toes, and Storm Blues. Why ? Cause I doubt they will retro in the next decade. I wear them a lot. I know they will last but I got a DS pair ready to break open in the next 5 years. And finally  they go with everything.

Here is an example of the Marshalls/Ross/Burlington "hook up".
This pic was sent to me. I edited some info for their security. The receipt is dated on 10/26. But blk/red "banned" 1s for $54?
Inside job no doubt.

Obviously, some pairs get through the cracks. But the amount of people looking for deals, or shoe collectors, or people getting "tipped off" by employees is high. Especially the latter. Your odds of walking in and finding a gem is slim to none.

Still don't believe it. The reciept has the name, in all the years I've shopped at Burlington I never seen a name brand on the reciept for anything I have bought. Yet this has the name and style number.

DUCKTALES until I get more info.

Last edited:
saunupe1911 saunupe1911 That's my exact mindset. It took them 30 years to retro Blue Metallics and Kentuckys. Who knows when the next time will be and at $100 each was definitely a no brainer for me haha

I know there is a rumor of Tiffany 1s possible for 2017 and I was bored so decided to mess around with PS. I wondered what the BT color scheme would look like, using SBB as a base. 

Nice work! [emoji]128293[/emoji] I would definitely cop a pair if they came out like that.

Wow. How could you keep a gem like that stored away for that many years?
I have alot of shoes in "storage". Its really  just my attic. I had 3 pair of those. I sold 1 about 5 years ago, and the other one mysteriously is missing.  I hate seeing any shoe boxes around my house unless it is in a closet out of sight (and now all my closets are full). In order for me to keep my house box free, abunch of gems are in the attic, because I dont wear them.  But I might have to rock these a few times, just because.

Still don't believe it. The reciept has the name, in all the years I've shopped at Burlington I never seen a name brand on the reciept for anything I have bought. Yet this has the name and style number.

DUCKTALES until I get more info.
Im gonna have to agree with you, at best It might say "Nike shoes" but I have never seen anything more then that, I dont even think they have the style numbers in their manifest, I think they just get a generic Nike shipment batch number.
They're trash

Passed at retail
Yeah Im not even all that into the SBB1s that I have, let alone the RSBB!!

Back
Top Bottom