Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has those that purchased from stockx been happy with authenticity? I sold my SBB's on Goat and turned around and bought WC 88's on stockx. Just wanting opinions from NT. Thanks

Satin's are cool IMO from being "that" color, have the remaster shape and visually look like quality....
Then that whole experience ends with the rarity/pricetag... will always be ok not having them when in the first place to have them would be "just because" no disrespect they cool but will be forgotten

Disagree.

Doubt they'll ever be "forgotten".

Forgotten are 1's with a jumpman on the tongues and heels :x aka 1's from around '01-'11

Has those that purchased from stockx been happy with authenticity? I sold my SBB's on Goat and turned around and bought WC 88's on stockx. Just wanting opinions from NT. Thanks
I've been happy with my purchases. They're pretty accurate with their authentication process from my experience and what I've heard from others. There was a case I forgot which shoe someone was complaining about before that it was fake but for the most part you can contact them if you there is an issue when you receive the shoes as long as you don't remove the stockx tag.

:lol: those lacing is for demonstrating purposes

If i dont tuck in those double lacing im gon trip

Plus its hella work

Reasons why I'm not too keen on custom jobs.

Satins prices are [emoji]127820[/emoji][emoji]127820[/emoji]
I can imagine that for nike yzys

I ragret not going to that event. My boy had inside info about them but I had got into a fight w the broad I was dating the day before and was ina foul mood. Schlept

Is there any trading going on in the sneaker game anymore, or is it just sell what you have then turn around and pay resale prices? I have some good DS Adidas, and I would really like to pick up some 1s that I missed. Suggestions???

Is there any trading going on in the sneaker game anymore, or is it just sell what you have then turn around and pay resale prices? I have some good DS Adidas, and I would really like to pick up some 1s that I missed. Suggestions???

Everyones greedy f-boy status now...low ballers, high chargers, get out the game is my advice

Should be, 1s are one of the strongest js. I haven't worn them in 7 or so years because they were in storage. They still look good, I just got the chi 1's that was recently released, so I have been rocking those. So I might just keep the for the showcase or something.
Wow. How could you keep a gem like that stored away for that many years?

Back
Top Bottom