Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn't a fan of storm blues at all but glad to hear you guys were able to triple up and cop on the low as well.  Love that feeling!

Is there any trading going on in the sneaker game anymore, or is it just sell what you have then turn around and pay resale prices? I have some good DS Adidas, and I would really like to pick up some 1s that I missed. Suggestions???
I strongly recommend Facebook sneaker groups. I've done tons of trades of there. I see quite a few people who actually prefer trades, instead of taking cash. But of course that experience may vary depending on the group.

Everyones greedy f-boy status now...low ballers, high chargers, get out the game is my advice

Point well taken. I never could (I should probably say my parents never could) afford a single pair of Js as a kid. At this point I am just picking up a few memories, and long time grails. Though many of us never had the shoes we wanted back in the day, we all knew what we wanted. I am learning that the shoe game has changed a lot. Some things for the better, some not. I am not sure people know (or remember) just how hard it was to pay $100 for a pair of basketball shoes in the late 80's...... lol! I just need to pick up a couple more 1s, 3s & 4s, and I will be done.......... at least that's what I tell myself.

I strongly recommend Facebook sneaker groups. I've done tons of trades of there. I see quite a few people who actually prefer trades, instead of taking cash. But of course that experience may vary depending on the group.
Don't blast me but......... how do I find these facebook groups? Type in Jordans and all sorts of BS pops up, lol.

Something about the storm blue I love and hate, came close a few times from copping but I keep talking myself out of it

Something about the storm blue I love and hate, came close a few times from copping but I keep talking myself out of it

They look amazing in hand, to be honest. One of the few 1s where pics don't do them justice. I honestly like them better than my RSBBs-which I liked less in hand than in pics.

City blue takin email orders for storm blues $112 shipped

Kendrick Lamar ( K Dot) wearing the 1994 Version in the Michael Jordan music video with the Bulls Starter Jacket (I want so bad):

My exact same reaction when homie posted mids... :x

Crazy cuz there was a time when Mids were the high and I had to just make do.

Very glad JB brought back proper highs in 08

Here is an example of the Marshalls/Ross/Burlington "hook up".
This pic was sent to me. I edited some info for their security. The receipt is dated on 10/26. But blk/red "banned" 1s for $54?
Inside job no doubt.

Obviously, some pairs get through the cracks. But the amount of people looking for deals, or shoe collectors, or people getting "tipped off" by employees is high. Especially the latter. Your odds of walking in and finding a gem is slim to none.

Don't blast me but......... how do I find these facebook groups? Type in Jordans and all sorts of BS pops up, lol.

Yeah, you definitely won't find them that way lol

I'll pm you so we're not derailing the thread. Check inbox

Back
Top Bottom