Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Like anybody who came looking for Frags or SBB's is going to shop in the home decor section :rofl: the person who came up with that marketing idea is getting fired. The general population is mostly unaware what either shoe is :lol: but for real it explains why there were ghost chairs set up at my local Marshall's

Why would he get fired? You know how much foot traffic he created? I even went in when the Frags first appeared in the forums and end up buying $40 worth of Dana Decker candles. Even if only 5% of the people went in looking for frags bought anything, it's way better then no percent. Any positive free attention to your store is good attention, seeing that Marshalls usually never advertise. So fire someone for free advertising? ????
It's was jokes bruh, the last half sentence was the actual meat of my post. :smokin :tongue:

Last edited:
oh nice, those the ones you cut everyone in line to get? 
Yup [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How many kept their '13s as beaters?

I just got my '16 banneds (not b-grade this time) and man oh man the difference. I thought I was good to go with the '13 breds. I was wrong.

I'll use my '13 breds as beaters (and likely royals and shadows as well)

Might be sacrilegious ... but if I could only wear one pair of 2016 1s I picked up for all of 2017 -- it would have to be BTs over BReds.

Them satins back there 
smokin.gif
   dope to see them worn out in the streets

and ya'll still in here exaggerating about the 13 pairs lol

@GrizzlyAnimal ... have both and the BT'13s ain't going nowhere BUT BT'16s are just more comfortable to wear out-n-about.

Like I said, brilliant marketing move to make you think you can get ur teeth on some yeezys or Frags, and if you don't happen to find some frags might as well look for some headphones or ties. Foot traffic is what these type of stores thrive on. They never have true inventory stock, it's all based upon what the shopper can spot that day. That's why you dont ever see employees say "can I help you". It all about you finding your own diamond in the haystack
nah i don't think its that deep at all

nah i don't think its that deep at all
Even if it wasnt, whom ever is keeping the ball rolling  is brilliant. Because I know there arent that many Jordan 1's in Marshalls that I see popping up all over the net. Yet people still traveling 1 or more hours to check their closest Marshalls.

Last edited:
Someone point me to a pair of 2016 Black toe 1's size 9.5 for a good price.

Got the wrong size for Christmas [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Satin's are cool IMO from being "that" color, have the remaster shape and visually look like quality....
Then that whole experience ends with the rarity/pricetag... will always be ok not having them when in the first place to have them would be "just because" no disrespect they cool but will be forgotten

Satin's are cool IMO from being "that" color, have the remaster shape and visually look like quality....
Then that whole experience ends with the rarity/pricetag... will always be ok not having them when in the first place to have them would be "just because" no disrespect they cool but will be forgotten
Forgotten by who? I'm just wearing my joints, don't really care if some random people remember them or not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom