Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haha came out of retirement just to buy these for cheap. If it wasnt for the 5 inches of snow, I would have just walked to city blue LOL
Good to see you here. Also, to everyone, this dude was my first NT meetup, and he's cool as hell.

Homie in the 1s group was able to cop a pair of PSNY 1s (only seen 2 for sale and they were F&F limited to about 50 pairs)
Dem Red Bottoms doe 
nerd.gif

PSNY's are nice

and there are nice I's with Jumpmans. It's based on the colorway, not just a Nike Air or Jumpman. It sounds like a hypebeast comment, because some of you probably wouldn't own I's if they didn't have resell value and everyone else wanted them.

Probably gonna get a ton of hate but RSBBs are crappy imo lol

Hyped up by people who missed on the SBB or didn't want to pay resell

Last edited:
PSNY's are nice

and there are nice I's with Jumpmans. It's based on the colorway, not just a Nike Air or Jumpman. It sounds like a hypebeast comment, because some of you probably wouldn't own I's if they didn't have resell value and everyone else wanted them.

I've stated why I'm not a fan of any 1's with a Jumpman and that's because that logo didn't exist when the 1's dropped in 85. I watched Money's entire career from start to finish and owned original 1's in 85, did you? I'm a stickler for things like inaccuracies in a shoe that should be to the exact specifications of how it originally released. You can dead that "hypebeast comment" too, just accept the fact that there are older knowledgeable enthusiast that don't like the Jumpman on the 1 and keep it moving. If you define a nice 1 by colorway, that's just your opinion and nothing more.

lol to all the "men" out there who need permission from their partner to buy what they want. If that's the case, you're obviously not in the position to be copping 1-2 pairs every month. People's priorities need to change.

Everyone runs their marriages different. Some more open than others. No need to disrespect.

I've stated why I'm not a fan of any 1's with a Jumpman and that's because that logo didn't exist when the 1's dropped in 85. I watched Money's entire career from start to finish and owned original 1's in 85, did you? I'm a stickler for things like inaccuracies in a shoe that should be to the exact specifications of how it originally released. You can dead that "hypebeast comment" too, just accept the fact that there are older knowledgeable enthusiast that don't like the Jumpman on the 1 and keep it moving. If you define a nice 1 by colorway, that's just your opinion and nothing more.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

What is so crazy about that? Nike and Jordan Brand have contributed more positive things to the world than religion has... Extremism doesn't exist within sneaker culture but certainly does within religion.

Edit: Not trying to go OT, just expressing my opinion... I feel there are more positive vibes in places like NT where a common uniting factor like sneakers unites people of all backgrounds. I think of positive releases the annual DB releases and how they help society and those is who support the culture don't judge any other Sneakerheads' backgrounds or lifestyles.. You can't say the same thing about religion.

Last edited:
What is so crazy about that? Nike and Jordan Brand have contributed more positive things to the world than religion has... Extremism doesn't exist within sneaker culture but certainly does within religion.

Edit: Not trying to go OT, just expressing my opinion... I feel there are more positive vibes in places like NT where a common uniting factor like sneakers unites people of all backgrounds. I think of positive releases the annual DB releases and how they help society and those is who support the culture don't judge any other Sneakerheads' backgrounds or lifestyles.. You can't say the same thing about religion.
Jordan contribute more positive than religion? :x

damn your actually serious lol

damn your actually serious lol

I grew up in an extremely religious, Christian family and I can 100% say that I've been happier being a part of the sneaker culture than I was going to church and Jesus camp-related events... This is just my 2 cents though, people will probably disagree but one thing nobody can deny is how non-judgemental most of the sneaker culture is about people's lifestyles. I don't think I've met a single bigot in 15+ years of sneaker collecting, which I think speaks volumes about the culture and places like NT (while I met more than I could ever count in religious school and other related events).

Last edited:
Repped
Nobody likes going to church when their young though lol.

It took me 25 years to realize I hated it.. I was part of a national tragedy almost 10 years ago and I was directed towards religion to help me figure it out (spoiler: it offered no solace). But I realize it made me see life is too short to not take part in doing what you love-which is my case obviously is collecting kicks. Going to church never gave me the same feeling as camping out at footlocker for a coveted release did. Everyone is different though.

Last edited:
Some of y'all take sneakers too seriously.

The 1985 Nike Air Jordan 1 isn't "sneakers"
I'm just here because I enjoy the remaster versions the most since, all things considered from the 1994 retro, 2001 has toe shape for days, remaster 1s with everything considerd simply can't be ****** with

Back
Top Bottom