• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BPArMDUgUfT

Looks like the shoe is primarily smooth (lightly distressed?) leather with that "unfinished" (putting aside the strong likelihood of them being fake for now) pair having a piece of leather that's been tumbled on the swoosh.

I was pretty much down to try for one regardless as long as they don't drop in January, but those pictures add a little extra confidence that JB probably didn't do anything that they didn't need to on these.

I've stated why I'm not a fan of any 1's with a Jumpman and that's because that logo didn't exist when the 1's dropped in 85. I watched Money's entire career from start to finish and owned original 1's in 85, did you? I'm a stickler for things like inaccuracies in a shoe that should be to the exact specifications of how it originally released. You can dead that "hypebeast comment" too, just accept the fact that there are older knowledgeable enthusiast that don't like the Jumpman on the 1 and keep it moving. If you define a nice 1 by colorway, that's just your opinion and nothing more.

Since I'm one of the older people up here miss me with the BS. You should have saved your sermon for someone who's 18 and doesn't know better.

So you have no Jordan's with a Jumpman? You didn't get any Jordan's from say 2002 to the 88's? Exactly.

If you're stickler for inaccuracies you shouldn't be buying Jordan's. I really hope you didn't buy those banned Air Ship's last year Mr Inaccurate.

Honestly, sneakers are more important to me than religion... There are few things more consistent in life than sneaker releases. Just my opinion though.

:lol:

Judging by the pic only the swoosh as far as I can see but it's more distressed than tumbled I would say. I'm holding off judging them until I see more pics
Yeah I see that. I can't complain. Never owned a high in the royal form. So I will take it, but I thought it was rather stupid to put anything but smooth material on a jordan 1. Well OG cws that is.

Last edited:
Since I'm one of the older people up here miss me with the BS. You should have saved your sermon for someone who's 18 and doesn't know better.

So you have no Jordan's with a Jumpman? You didn't get any Jordan's from say 2002 to the 88's? Exactly.

If you're stickler for inaccuracies you shouldn't be buying Jordan's. I really hope you didn't buy those banned Air Ship's last year Mr Inaccurate.
No, I didn't purchase any Jordan's that had the Jumpman on the heel (III's through VI's) after 2001. I don't own any 1's that have a Jumpman on them either. While the 1's that released last year varied in material (tumbled leather) it was still true to the original with logos and shape (for the most part). Just because you're older doesn't mean your immune to not getting it. Like I said in my previous post, there are older knowledgeable enthusiast that aren't a fan of the Jumpman being on a shoe it doesn't belong on, deal with it.

Cant do mids, '01s are as close as I'll go

No, I didn't purchase any Jordan's that had the Jumpman on the heel (III's through VI's) after 2001. I don't own any 1's that have a Jumpman on them either. While the 1's that released last year varied in material (tumbled leather) it was still true to the original with logos and shape (for the most part). Just because you're older doesn't mean your immune to not getting it. Like I said in my previous post, there are older knowledgeable enthusiast that aren't a fan of the Jumpman being on a shoe it doesn't belong on, deal with it.

This.

I love the moving line

Back
Top Bottom