Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I just made use of that $25 first time user code at StockX to buy some RSBB for $228 shipped.  Scratch one more off the list!

I'm excited for the Royals next year.  Definitely gonna get multiple pairs so I can keep rockin' em when one pair gets worn into the ground.

Grabbed me and my girl top 3's this past week. Lucky enough to walk in Footaction and they had GS sizes and of course I had to pull a his and hers move. I got mine from footlocker.com.

Team I don't wear my kicks.

#unlacedlife

#foblife

Last edited:
I have yet to see mtm's on foot or in person.

They are almost myth status.

Saw a the pack when it dropped .... liked the 1 more than I did the flyknit AF1s which I felt the heavy sole just threw the whole silhouette out of balance. If remember corectly there was an icy sole which I wasn't excited about but had the pricepoint had been lower--would have bout the pack.

Flyknit forces sole is actually wicked light. It's an ultra sole so it's all wicked light weight

Trying to figure out for my office Christmas Dinner - Black&Whites or Chicagos with my suit?
Neither. Appropriate dress shoes.
^This!!!  I personally can't stand when I see men do this, and unfortunately it's really common... Sneakers with a suit makes a joke out of the whole outfit. Watch Monday Night Countdown and tell me who looks better - Trent Dilfer wearing his goofy sneakers, or Steve Young, Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, and Matt Hasselbeck wearing some real dress shoes...

The dress shoes I wear to work everyday are also more comfortable than any Jordans I own.  Hell, Randy Moss kicked a 30 yard field goal in his dress shoes! 

Back
Top Bottom