Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks fam, @babyJs23. Some how, I decided not to even try to acquire black toes or Breds when they released, and Chi's were avoided me during its release. Anyway, happy with what I have and am looking forward to a remastered BRed.

I bet that picture is mostly accurate. All that would be different is the strip with the eyelets in middle would be red like the "Chicago" 1s.

babyjs23 babyjs23 reminding JB all they have left to bring back.

I wouldn't mind if they looked like these but it definitely wont happen 
(Don't judge my horrible PS skills 
roll.gif
)

I've been planning a CM 1 custom myself.. Anyone know if an AJ1 low would work for a donor sole? Pretty sure it would just don't want to spend the money before I know for sure. Also anyone know a customizer who could do it for me? I'm really terrible with stuff like that. Looking for someone who has experience but isn't going to kill me on price. Thanks for any help NT fam..

Just a heads up for anyone that ordered from Ruvilla..

I used a CC that I haven't used for months, Ruvilla being the only place I used it for the last half year or so. Today (a week later since my order), I get a message/call from my CC's fraud department that someone used it on Finishline.com. I haven't touched that website at all. Anyone think something fishy is going on? Possible CC theft from an employee?

I used a CC that I haven't used for months, Ruvilla being the only place I used it for the last half year or so. Today (a week later since my order), I get a message/call from my CC's fraud department that someone used it on Finishline.com. I haven't touched that website at all. Anyone think something fishy is going on? Possible CC theft from an employee?

not sure fam ,,, i never ordered anything from villa ,,,

What' is the going price for black toe ones. I was looking on feebay but I know those prices are inflated to cover fees.

Thats scary... Report the fraud asap

How did you come to the conclusion, or the idea that it was someone from Villa?

If you used your CC on a wifi signal, it is very easy for someone hack into your connection and take any information
of yours and use it as they wish, especially if the connection your on is free to the public.

I hope all works out well for you. You might want to invest in getting Lifelock protection [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom