Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Restock come on man 
mean.gif

I was at Chi vs SBB fork in the road this past Christmas when I was treating myself to one resell pair. Chose Chi ,which I don't regret, but these SBB pics are having me second guess my decision.
its a beautiful day in miami hope this helps lol

( also playing with my GF camera hopefully she never finds out. ) 

RED VS ORANGE.

i might do the gym red vs black and whites laters 

Last edited:
Thsnks for the input. Yeah, they are super tight in my cqlves the thigh and seat are alright. The size is a 42 and my waist is a 38 but my big *** legs wont permit me to rock a 38 comfortably. Any suggestions to point me into a good raw denim with the selvedge line for big legged dudes with a good taper?
I've only tried Nudies and APC when it comes to raw denim, APC for selvedge. Here's some brands I've heard people recommending lately:

- APC (I think New Standard might be best of the 3 options they have for you)

- Naked and Famous (haven't tried)

- Nudies

- Cheaper options include Gap and Uniqlo

For 1's, I prefer a middle ground leaning towards the slim side. Too much cover over the shoes and borderline leggings around the calves are a no no for me.

When I used to own my pair of SBBs (I kept them DS for a month, before I sold) I used to smell them on the daily. Kinda weird lol.

That leather smell is strong tho, I left the shoes open without the box top in my car by accident while I was working, and when I came back that smell was in my car lol.

Anybody know if the B/reds 1.5s dropped in price anywhere? Dont judge me, strictly for collection purposes.

Saw them at vacaville outlet a few weeks back I'm not local or I'd go back and check

Thanks..I might bite the bullet on the royal lows for my nephew. I like the color, not in love, but that's cheap..

Also, for those that store their shoes in the box, do you scrub the whole shoe before putting it away? I've thought about that but it's a ***** keeping the soles squeaky clean hadowajp hadowajp Sneaker P Sneaker P

I wear sneakers sparingly on weekdays so I only have to clean for a few minutes each week (usually do all shoes from the week on Sundays) but I have a hard bristle brush for the soles and wipes for the uppers

I need help you guys. I know this thread will be a little biased but which do you think is the better deal. 244 shipped cherry 12s vnds. 285 for vnds flints shipped or ds sbb for 300 shipped. I'd cop 2 but I want the masters this weekend too. Smh all this heat at once lol

Last edited:
I need help you guys. I know this thread will be a little biased but which do you think is the better deal. 244 shipped cherry 12s vnds. 285 for vnds flints shipped or ds sbb for 300 shipped. I'd cop 2 but I want the masters this weekend too. Smh

Flints are the best colorway of jordans second best model, gotta go with them

Edit: nevermind I thought those were 05 flints the most recent retro is trash

Last edited:
Flints are the best colorway of jordans second best model, gotta go with them

Edit: nevermind I thought those were 05 flints the most recent retro is trash

I really want the ogs with 3m but they are impossible to find. They are usually all beat. I'm torn though and don't know what to grab. Flints are in my top 3. The quality on the sbbs are dope but I always wanted cherry 12s. One of the few js I have never owned.

Last edited:
Never tried on the easy guy fit. Slim guy were WAY to tight everywhere. I'm 6'0" 185 lbs and I'd say my legs are pretty big for a slim dude and weird guy's fit perfect on me about an inch and a half room around thighs and calves. I normally wear a 32-33 in Levis501 but wear a 34 in naked and famous. Nordstroms

stocks em if you wanted to try them on. Attaching a pic cuz I got them on for casual Friday with SBBs of course!

Back
Top Bottom