Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whenever the royals retroed black/reds came out the same year. In 2001, 2013 and the lows this year :nerd:

Last edited:
:rofl:
blk/red confirmed ... royal will likely follow
the last time they dropped ...it was in the...DAMMIT

SAME YR

True, in both 2001 and 2013 but JB likes to play games with Royal 1s. I think they initially released them together in 2013 to get hype and buy in to the revamped OG 1 lime.

Last edited:
Whenever the royals retroed black/reds came out the same year. In 2001, 2013 and the lows this year :nerd:

:rofl:
blk/red confirmed ... royal will likely follow
the last time they dropped ...it was in the...DAMMIT

SAME YR

True, in both 2001 and 2013 but JB likes to play games with Royal 1s. I think they initially released them together in 2013 to get hype and buy in to the revamped OG 1 lime.

what games bro... even royal lows dropped this yr as AG pointed out... im not saying they are confirmed but blk/red got confirmed around thanksgiving & the trend has already set itself

id bet money the royal will drop alongside the blk/red

Last edited:

Welp.

I'm not a fan of dude but it's amazing what he does lol he must've had some god-like sixth sense that the market was going to skyrocket... it baffles me really. He's supposedly sold ten pairs of them joints already

Edit: he actually sold all 18 lol at 875 a piece :wow:

Last edited:
He's sold wel over 10 pairs of those over the years. I bet he's asking near a G for those now. He was asking 700 a few years ago

save your $$
they are coming 2016 & that's prbly why hes ditching a sz run or so now

Doubt they return in '16. Corgi has always said he just randomly grabs from his stock when he lists. I don't think he makes sales decisions based on rumors.

If those sold, that's like $15k. Not a bad week.

No mention of royals.... Stop with the rumors

Plus corgi has money, wth does he care. He has tons of shoes and sells heat all the time. He's sold royals before and after the 2013 drop

Absolute insanity to pay that much for an inferior quality plastic feeling pair of 1's. They will absolutely be back in the next year or two in remastered quality. You don't need any insider info to see that if they re-released the Chicago in superior quality after putting out Chicagos in 2013, they are going to do the same with the Bred and Royal. It's a no brainer. If you must pay resale wait and pay it on a pair that at least feels good and doesn't look like plastic.

My 2015 collection. I'm going to try and do full AJ 1 collection pic next week. The only pair I'm missing that I want from this year is the Black/Bronze Rare Air. I probably won't have the funds until January for those.
Fam! :wow: sweet collection :pimp:

Absolute insanity to pay that much for an inferior quality plastic feeling pair of 1's. They will absolutely be back in the next year or two in remastered quality. You don't need any insider info to see that if they re-released the Chicago in superior quality after putting out Chicagos in 2013, they are going to do the same with the Bred and Royal. It's a no brainer. If you must pay resale wait and pay it on a pair that at least feels good and doesn't look like plastic.

My 2013 sure as hell don't feel like plastic and 2001 are supposed to be softer (which is what corgi is selling). There is no absolute of when they return until Nike confirms. It is not a no brainier especially if you look at history.

All I ever read is people complaining about the 2013 AND 2001 being uncomfortable, especially in comparison to the 2015 NA J1's. Now that remasters are on the horizon people want to defend the old ones? This ain't nothing new. I feel bad for anyone that paid these crazy prices for Breds or Royals. If people are happy with them than great, but in my opinion people should really just hold onto their money till a better quality version drops. People are just feeding hype and resellers buying these old lesser versions.

people aint never satisfied i remember in 2013-2014 before the remasters everybody was so happy with the 2013s and still liked the 2001s now people are pooping over them. i dont mind as long as I'm able to get another pair of royals, black/reds, shadows, or any of the other OG color ways they wanna bring out i will be ready and waiting 

All I ever read is people complaining about the 2013 AND 2001 being uncomfortable, especially in comparison to the 2015 NA J1's. Now that remasters are on the horizon people want to defend the old ones? This ain't nothing new. I feel bad for anyone that paid these crazy prices for Breds or Royals. If people are happy with them than great, but in my opinion people should really just hold onto their money till a better quality version drops. People are just feeding hype and resellers buying these old lesser versions.
Well I have been on here for a while now and I read people complain about SOME 2013s which are worse quality than others, but not all. For example the chicagos & black toes being cardboard quality and the breds not far behind. There are some decent quality 1s in 2013 though, and i'd venture to say my royals and shadows at least measure up with 2015 chicagos. They aren't frag, SBB quality or LMs, but that doesn't make all 2013 plastic. As for 2001s, I see people complaining about the cut or the royal swoosh not being leather. With regard to comfort, there is a difference, but not day and night where the 2013 is considered crap. All 1s are old tech and arent the friendliest on feet.

The reason I am personally defending them is that because now that remastered are on the horizon, people are saying 2013 are crap. That has nothing to do with me trying to keep price up/hype the 2013. Maybe yall got a different batch than me, but i've got decent quality royals and shadows. I've got a few 2015 1s to compare, so I have a good idea bout what i'm talking about.

People should do whatever they want with their money, especially when it comes to bred and royals because neither have been confirmed by Nike to be on the horizon. I can see the bred appearing nearly a year away because of past history drops, but the royal seems less likely. If the royal does, i'd be more than happy to see it appear even though i've got a few already. I'm not worried about price drops.

Last edited:
I paid resale for Breds / Royals and Shadows when I got back into buying shoes. 

I wore my shadows first and was surprised how bad they hurt my feet, so I left the Breds and Royals DS

I then sold my Breds and Royals and actually made money on them from what I paid originally.

Now I hear rumors of them doing them like the 2015 Chicagos etc, and I couldn't be more excited.

How are we still doubting the entire trinity getting remastered? The only thing that would stop it is if Nike goes bankrupt or if Jordan gets weird with a kid real quick. 2013s are too low anyway. Everyone should be excited about this. We're eventually getting a Royal in a remastered form like the Chis. WHAT. Thats f'n awesome I don't care who you are. We haven't seen that since 94. 

Last edited:
^^ I don't think anyone is doubting they are getting remastered. Timing is where the difference in opinion lies. Some work off of past history for projections while others rely on rumors and their own speculations. I'm pretty sure everyone welcomes the remastered pairs. I sure as heck do.

Last edited:
Theres no reason Nike would hold these back right now. 1s are huge at the moment and have been for a minute and they know it's best to strike now than risk consumer disinterest due to potential new trends. Mark Parker doesn't seem to give any ****s about anything other than profit. He seems to be clearing the vault with a focus on higher quality. And he's not taking his time with it. 

He might be trying to show stockholders that he can not only fill Phils shoes but also go way higher with profits. Its bittersweet though because he's going to flood the market with what used to be elusive stuff but at the same time a lot of heads will finally get what they've been missing out on. It'll be great initially but then when everyone can get a pair the mystique will fade and it'll lose something special. 

He could also take it all away from us for years after this leaving us with just this couple years worth of remastered stock to choose from in order to regain the aforementioned mystique before he drops them again in 10 years or whatever. Either way, its a good time to be alive if you're into Jordans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom