• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The royals weren't released in 1994...

Edit: unless you were referring to the breds then my bad brother!

Last edited:
Wow I never stopped to realize that. I just always assumed they released with the breds. Thats crazy. 

So that means this would be the same case as the UNCs. We actually haven't seen them since 85. damn.

/thread

People complaining prob don't even own a pair, just trying to talk down a shoe they don't have or can't afford

Smh

Or some people don't own a pair simply because they know they are inferior and don't want to waste the money on them knowing a better version is coming.

People love to stand behind what they own just as much as others like to stand up for a better quality item. To each their own.

If you couldn't get them in 2013 what makes people think they will get them whenever they drop again. 1 hype is waaaay higher now. Especially bred and royals

/thread

People complaining prob don't even own a pair, just trying to talk down a shoe they don't have or can't afford

Smh

Or some people don't own a pair simply because they know they are inferior and don't want to waste the money on them knowing a better version is coming.

People love to stand behind what they own just as much as others like to stand up for a better quality item. To each their own.

Standing behind what? I own them and they are fine especially compared to what released before..

Are they worth $1000? **** no

None of you knew remastered were coming out in the first place lol

If you didn't cop royals when hype was low like my boy TR said and I've been preaching for a year now, unless you got God on your shoulder come release day you're not copping them When they drop again

I'm not talking out my ***, I failed on Breds and guess what I already know I'm failing in 2016, that's why I'm gonna try and secure a pair for best possible price

If you couldn't get them in 2013 what makes people think they will get them whenever they drop again. 
THIS! 
laugh.gif

I can't wait to strikeout on the remasters :lol: but look forward to trying.

Last edited:
If you couldn't get them in 2013 what makes people think they will get them whenever they drop again. 1 hype is waaaay higher now. Especially bred and royals
See the thing is, if I have to pay resell then Id rather pay resell on a better made pair.

you guys don't think they'll pump these out like the aquas and maroons?

Last edited:

i got my pair of royal 1s (2013), had to drive to north hollywood on the release date to purchase my pair. i did my journey and there my favorite pair of shoes and also my holy grails

also to those that are waiting for the royals to retro again lol keep waiting. :rofl:

it's going to be another 12 years at least :nerd:

Last edited:
 You guys don't seem to understand where I'm coming from. I absolutely LOVE AJ 1's. When I wore my shadows out for the first time it made me really sad that they hurt my feet so bad. I WISH they had softer leather or newer molds so I could keep them.

I am not hating on the shoe, I love them, the Royals / Black & Reds and Shadows are my 3 favorite AJ 1's and grails of mine. It just sucked that I had to sell them because after wearing the 

Shadows my pinky toes were bright red and killing me. I don't think the quality is garbage per se, I just think after getting the 2015's and being able to wear them for days straight, it makes me

excited that when these do get released again I will be able to buy them (resale or retail it doesn't matter) and enjoy them.
also to those that are waiting for the royals to retro again lol keep waiting.
roll.gif

it's going to be another 12 years at least
nerd.gif
Bro these aren't going to be another 12 years. I'll bet you a pair of new royals when they release that these will be out again within 3 years.

2013's aren't as bad as people say imo. If you actually wear them a decent amount and break them in they are solid or manageable.
Regardless of leather quality you're not going to get an extremely comfortable shoe that has the same design as 1985. not sure what people expect.

2013's aren't as bad as people say imo. If you actually wear them a decent amount and break them in they are solid or manageable.
Regardless of leather quality you're not going to get an extremely comfortable shoe that has the same design as 1985. not sure what people expect.

who's the one that actually owns a pair of 2013 royals that doesn't like the leather and says there uncomfortable?
leather is butter, soft i can walk in my royals all day and i have , i heard the og shattered backboards have the best quality for the retro 1s haven't got my pair yet to find out,, if anyone has the both pairs please share

You must have some soft *** feet, worn my shadows a million time and dead serious they are comfortable as hell. My brother says the same thing about his

I've worn them while walking and standing for 6-8 hours at a time with no issue

Meh

You must have some soft *** feet, worn my shadows a million time and dead serious they are comfortable as hell. My brother says the same thing about his

I've worn them while walking and standing for 6-8 hours at a time with no issue

Meh

royals are way better quality then the shadows, my 2013 chicagos are hard also and they do get uncomfortable after some time but 2013 royals are straight butter,, you'll see everyone with shadows, 2013 chicagos etc ,,when you see someone with the royals >: envy

royals are way better quality then the shadows, my 2013 chicagos are hard also and they do get uncomfortable after some time but 2013 royals are straight butter,, you'll see everyone with shadows, 2013 chicagos etc ,,when you see someone with the royals >: envy
lets just pretend those chicagos didnt even come out. Those are the worst lol. They make the other 2013 seem remastered 

You guys don't seem to understand where I'm coming from. I absolutely LOVE AJ 1's. When I wore my shadows out for the first time it made me really sad that they hurt my feet so bad. I WISH they had softer leather or newer molds so I could keep them.

I am not hating on the shoe, I love them, the Royals / Black & Reds and Shadows are my 3 favorite AJ 1's and grails of mine. It just sucked that I had to sell them because after wearing the 
Shadows my pinky toes were bright red and killing me. I don't think the quality is garbage per se, I just think after getting the 2015's and being able to wear them for days straight, it makes me
excited that when these do get released again I will be able to buy them (resale or retail it doesn't matter) and enjoy them.
Bro these aren't going to be another 12 years. I'll bet you a pair of new royals when they release that these will be out again within 3 years.
We in the same struggle except add Jordan 8s to the mix. Whenever I stick my hand inside the 2013-2014 1s and feel around the toebox area has barely/no padding between foot and leather. You can easily see your fingertips moving on the outside. Feels like both pinky toes will bust thru the sides :smh:. But I can handle wearing them all day

Last edited:
Standing behind what? I own them and they are fine especially compared to what released before..

Are they worth $1000? **** no

None of you knew remastered were coming out in the first place lol

If you didn't cop royals when hype was low like my boy TR said and I've been preaching for a year now, unless you got God on your shoulder come release day you're not copping them When they drop again

I'm not talking out my ***, I failed on Breds and guess what I already know I'm failing in 2016, that's why I'm gonna try and secure a pair for best possible price

I didn't try for 13 breds cause I have banneds, and the quality is superior. I didn't try for Royals cause I was giving myself a time out in 2013. But what this guy said below hits the nail on the head...

See the thing is, if I have to pay resell then Id rather pay resell on a better made pair.

Resale on 2013's right now is bonkers. When the remastered Royal and Breds drop (everyone stop acting like this is just rumour mill spinning, clearly they are remastering all key Retros within the next few years, it's a license to print money) the resale at first will be much lower than what current resale is on '13's if you get in early.

Also, I'm not acting like I'm taking an L on these before they even drop haha. I have all of this years ones, and only had to pay resale on the SBB's. And if it so happens I have to pay resale on remastered Breds or Royals, so be it, at least I know my money is going to a shoe that's comfortable and looks more legit.

Back
Top Bottom