Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know im a little late to post this but I've been wanting these colorways for such a long time and i finally had the chance. Before the "Cyber Mondays" released i have searched countless months trying to find a perfect hi jordan 1s to customized but i never was satisfied with what was out there. The cyber monday saved me and those were the perfect canvas so i made these "Away Team" black n white colorway.
Perfection. (once you paint the wings anyway)

I was wondering what a Black white away would look like because of the white sole but never thought to put it together with these for some reason. Well Done. Makes perfect sense. This is the only compromise with that white sole. Now I want the Cybers.

Shadows leather was softer than my Breds & royals imo , great shoe, never had a 1 hurt my feet, by far the most comfortable j out there

I know im a little late to post this but I've been wanting these colorways for such a long time and i finally had the chance. Before the "Cyber Mondays" released i have searched countless months trying to find a perfect hi jordan 1s to customized but i never was satisfied with what was out there. The cyber monday saved me and those were the perfect canvas so i made these "Away Team" black n white colorway.

these are great. i actually wanted to do this but didnt have the balls to paint over a brand new pair. repped sir

Down to Royals and Shadows left in my possession for pairs released prior to the 'remastered' joints. Really contemplating lettin these go while they move at decent prices. My feet have been spoiled by these new molds and quality 1's that it makes wearing the others uncomfortable, especially the sides of my pinky toes on both feet. 2015 Chi's were my go to that I wore almost daily, but decided to give them a break and rock frags now which was a smooth transition. Aj1 collection lookin weak compared to the 10+ pairs the fam on here been postin 
frown.gif

All I got left 
ohwell.gif

Royals

Shadows

Banneds

Unc

Frags

Chi's x2

3x frags

eek.gif

nthat.gif

Yeah I had to move my 2013 black/reds because the last pair I had wasn't my size. Figured I might as well get banneds as a replacement too. Forgot to add SBBs to my list. Really don't think I can break up the 'trinity' without concrete info of JB 'remastering' royals or shadows any time soon lol. Which I highly doubt. But one can dream..

Shadows leather was softer than my Breds & royals imo , great shoe, never had a 1 hurt my feet, by far the most comfortable j out there

i passed on the shadows looked to plain for me,, not sure the quality of leather, but i feel you , the retro 1s are comfortable , we all have different genes different feet

When comparing my frags and sbbs, overall quality wise....

frags>sbbs

On my pair of sbbs, all black leather panels are a tad stiff. Somewhat the same quality of the ankle collar on my 2015 Chi's. 

Frags quality wise are like laser 1s but better. lol. Quite soft all around. 

Just my opinion and what I noticed on the pairs I own.

All this Royal speculation... I would like a remastered pair of Royals but c'mon. I don't see it happening.

But hey, item #191758058928 size 10.5 on eBay if anyone is looking.

Frags though. I should probably get another pair.

Last edited:
I'm loving this return to a "normal" shopping experience. Walked into my local FNL this morning, checked out the display XI, liked it enough to ask if they had my size, tried it on, [emoji]128558[/emoji] and checked out. I cannot remember the last time this happened with a Jordan 11. Then, I walked over to HoH and saw the Cyber Monday 1s sitting. Asked if I could use my Platinum VIP $15 reward on them, and walked out with my size for under retail. Hooray for market saturation!

I'm loving this return to a "normal" shopping experience. Walked into my local FNL this morning, checked out the display XI, liked it enough to ask if they had my size, tried it on, [emoji]128558[/emoji] and checked out. I cannot remember the last time this happened with a Jordan 11. Then, I walked over to HoH and saw the Cyber Monday 1s sitting. Asked if I could use my Platinum VIP $15 reward on them, and walked out with my size for under retail. Hooray for market saturation!
yeah i hate when people view that as a bad thing! remember the struggles of having to get GRs in the past i hope Nike/JB keeps this up I'm happy i dont have to buy a shoe immediately when it drops and decide later if i want to keep it

I'd still wait to hear confirmation of Royals releasing again before getting my hopes up. We've had Breds release multiple times without Royals.

Back
Top Bottom