Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thats what I'm talking about. I'm not on the OG bandwagon either. There were many decent 1s mids from 2003-2010. As a 1s lover I don't just like the high top or OG style 1s.

The reason I commented on dudes pic is because he appears to be a true air Jordan 1 lover, he has the lows, mids, highs, and the highs in the OG style.

Gotcha. I may have misunderstood I thought you were getting at people who started purchasing 1s in 2013 and didn't have any 1s prior. New loves, DMP Celtics, phats were all great. Still need to fine doubles of them for the low.

Gotcha. I may have misunderstood I thought you were getting at people who started purchasing 1s in 2013 and didn't have any 1s prior. New loves, DMP Celtics, phats were all great. Still need to fine doubles of them for the low.
II just find people who say they are 1s lovers with only 2 years worth of 1s not as genuine as those who have stock with 1s for the long haul.

They do need to remaster them Celtics though, and the pewter/ max orange 1s

Bro people like what they like, it ain't that serious
and I Lilli what I like, as I said before i liked seeing that the guy who posted his collection had a variety of different 1s.

BTW did any one else notice that the DSM 1s look just like a pair of 1s released in 2009

DSM

Hi guys, I have this pair I bought in San Francisco for $35 in 1991. They are well worn in and the leather is insanely comfortable. They've been stored for a few years now but I wore the hell of them in the 90's. The tread is  still amazingly great though. As you can see the black fabric around the top has long since fallen away

My question is are the reissues as well-made and comfortable and what are these originals worth?

If they're worth a load of money I'd feel a bit daft wrecking them with every day walking around

rocky rockbotom rocky rockbotom definitely worth more than $35 today. :lol: but I see them being worth around $150. A new pair would cost much, much more. Yours look pretty worn from the creasing and the outsole looks gone from that angle.

Contrary to those who called the 2013s trash, they were a decent retro. People forgot there used to be cardboard tongues and jumpmans on the heel. On NT it's either trash or fire. :smh:

2015 mold has been my favorite though. They are reminiscent of the 1994s but superior in comfort because of the ankle padding.

Hi guys, I have this pair I bought in San Francisco for $35 in 1991. They are well worn in and the leather is insanely comfortable. They've been stored for a few years now but I wore the hell of them in the 90's. The tread is  still amazingly great though. As you can see the black fabric around the top has long since fallen away

My question is are the reissues as well-made and comfortable and what are these originals worth?

If they're worth a load of money I'd feel a bit daft wrecking them with every day walking around

the 2008 and 2009 reissues were horrible the creases worse than your pair up there in about 3 solid wears. The 2013 pair was a little better but they hurt your feet after a short while because the leather is very hard and stiff. They may be coming out in 2016 with better quality and leather which means they'll be more comfortable.

I saw dsm on flight club for like $250 one night lol it was a 10.5[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If I ever come across a 8.5 for that I'm copping

It´s funny to see so many people complain about leather quality with every single shoe that is coming out or ever came out. Head over to the Maroon 6 thread, you can find the whole range there: "leather is insane, so happy!!!" and "leather is really stiff, returned them!" side by side. This together with the fact that many people who have never worn their kicks complain about their quality makes me sit back with popcorn and just relax. 

I seen my size on eBay with final bid of $155! Should bidded when I had the chance.

Naw they went for 157.50 if your a zixze 12 Lol They instantly got into the conversation for top 5 1's quality wise once I got them in hand. Leather is super soft, just thin enough and feels great on feet. These are pics from on my way home from the PO and original eBay post 137.50 + 20 shipping.

Last edited:
Naw they went for 157.50 if your a zixze 12 Lol They instantly got into the conversation for top 5 1's quality wise once I got them in hand. Leather is super soft, just thin enough and feels great on feet. These are pics from on my way home from the PO and original eBay post 137.50 + 20 shipping.

Mannnnnn I wish that was my size! I would be all over that!

If you couldn't get them in 2013 what makes people think they will get them whenever they drop again. 1 hype is waaaay higher now. Especially bred and royals

sad. i got to the store an hour before it opened. was third in line. even got off the line for breakfast. 10 on line max. in and out. now a ds size 9 goes for some insane amount.
despite hype , royals have and will always be top 5 jordans. is there anyway to trade a 9 for a 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom