Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Forgot to tell the AJ1 fam what happened yesterday. Lined up for the 11s this weekend at a low key spot. Showed up 0830 for 0900 opening. And while I was waiting line and conversing with other sneakerheads around me, old man a couple spots back said to me, "those are real nice, my nephew just picked those a couple days ago. They still at footlocker"....dude next to me said "chill those ain't it, you thinkin bout the 1.5s" lmao. I was wearing Banneds [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Lmao funny! Ftl has the bucks cw up "the return" yea... return to factory. I love 2s and 1s of course but together not so much. I get it Mike wore them but he also wore those pajamas in Barcelona too. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] *bord 7s*

Had a similar thing happen to me like exo. I was wearing chicagos and I was just browsing at footlocker and an employee said he liked me shoes. Then proceeded to tell me they just had the blue ones in and I'm trying to think of what he's talking about because they clearly wouldn't get frags. I then realized he was talking about the 1.5's and then I just left lol

save your $$
they are coming 2016 & that's prbly why hes ditching a sz run or so now

Doubt they return in '16. Corgi has always said he just randomly grabs from his stock when he lists. I don't think he makes sales decisions based on rumors.

If those sold, that's like $15k. Not a bad week.

No mention of royals.... Stop with the rumors

Plus corgi has money, wth does he care. He has tons of shoes and sells heat all the time. He's sold royals before and after the 2013 drop

rumors were all the blk/red were correct...guess what they confirmed

what in the hell does the 2nd part have to do with anything... hes unloading them for money so he ovb cares :lol:

B/Red 1's always turn heads and stir up discussions. I always get a nod when I wear them and do the same to other cats who rock them

What's up with fc getting a FSR of frags for 1400? Someone bring em fugazis?

What's up with fc getting a FSR of frags for 1400? Someone bring em fugazis?
That, or people who copped multiples are sending them there to cash out since it's the Christmas season and people have money to spend like that.

Last edited:

i feel the same way JB should stop making similar retros the game is being confused by new guys joining the game smh

Back
Top Bottom