Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah i have the chis from 1994 in a 13 and they run closer to 13.5/14 even though mine are pretty close to DS

Yea man, I love them joints... I really want a pair of the chi's in my true size but the '15s are good enough. I could damn near get two pairs of those to a single '94.

I don't believe they are/will, completely different shoe ,, midsole and toe box is a dead giveaway,, I only like the retro 1 not feeling the 1.5 at all

Last edited:
Didn't you win a free pair of royals before?
Wow bro you were able to remember that? 

Yes I won a BNDS 9.5US - Jordan 1 Royals last year - too small for my feet so I unloaded the shoe.

Trying to sell it for 500$ and no one bats an eye 

Let it rest for a month then sold it for 800$ and a FAM here in NT bought it

I'm not surprised they're releasing the Black/Red 1's again.

94, 01, 08 (strap), 09 (dmp), 11 (banned), 13, 15 (lows)

Figured I'd gather all my 1's for a group shot since others have done so. Some are DS but most are worn at least once. Might be hard to see them all, could've done better with the shots.

Last edited:
Yessir, jumpman style not NA. Chose the base since the bottoms were already orange.
Mona Lisa style...... Looks good far away but whole different story up close! They need a good cleaning but are impossible to keep that way.

If it's not too much trouble could you post more pics of the SBB lows? I saw these today and was inspired:

aIozbVih.jpg

If it's not too much trouble could you post more pics of the SBB lows? I saw these today and was inspired:

Mine don't look as great but here they are. The base was a wolf grey/orange blaze low. The material wasn't leather, it was a fabric type. That's why the paint doesn't look so great. I'll get some NA lows and get another pair done.

Back
Top Bottom