• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who cares what other people think?

If Banneds and Returns were similar enough I'd have the returns. In my eyes the midsole bogs down the rest of the shoe so I didn't buy them.

If a new person decides that the the Returns are good enough for them, then good for them. They get something similar to a great shoe and get an easier transition into their new hobby

Last edited:
NT Fam just want to share for after a very long time just copped 

2013 Royals in 10.5 US for 525$ 

condition 9/10

it will be here on or before Sunday December 20 

can't contain the happiness 

I hope I didnt paid too much

condition 9/10

nice cop homie,, my favorite retro 1 and I almost traded my pair im glad I didn't

Dont like my beater jeans? What you suggest look better.
Semi-srs [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

condition 9/10

Didn't you win a free pair of royals before?

Sup guys, so I just bought some 09 Shadows and was wondering what you guys' opinion on them? Do you prefer them over the '13s?

From pictures the 09s look like they are crazy good quality, but then again i like the OG look of the 13s

Sup guys, so I just bought some 09 Shadows and was wondering what you guys' opinion on them? Do you prefer them over the '13s?

From pictures the 09s look like they are crazy good quality, but then again i like the OG look of the 13s

post pictures of your new cop homie

I'm all for OG branding but 09 shadows are excellent. I definitely prefer them to my 13's. Nice pick up. :smokin

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-1-high-sneaker/332550-012?color=Black

For anyone who has these, please tell me that the leather is not that shinny in person

Nope looks like that

I like the 2009s quality but they do have a few issues. The tongue is really stiff and (at least my pair) the liner pills up really fast.

Overall a nice shoe though

**** is WILD. I mean, dude must've had a time machine. Who would've bought all this stuff, even a 20 a pop nobody wanted them lol

Back
Top Bottom