Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Figured I'd ask here since the 1 thread seems like the most legit spot. I see from time 2 time people say jb leather is fake but then I hear people say oh good quality leather. So what is the stuff? Real ? If not then what is it exactly lol.

Last edited:
Like I just said in the other thread, pretty certain the 2015 remastered 1's are all genuine leather, with the exception of the collar panel and swoosh on the Chi, which is synthetic, or pleather (plastic). Not real. Haha

Whatever is on my UNC toe box I am really diggin. It's way softer than cybers hell I touched a sbb it also beats those...I think mine is 1 of those premium unicorns u get sometimes

Whatever is on my UNC toe box I am really diggin. It's way softer than cybers hell I touched a sbb it also beats those...I think mine is 1 of those premium unicorns u get sometimes

No chance it's softer than Sbb lol Have both unc and sbb

I'm telling ya I've touched 2 pairs of sbb and my pair of uncs beat those. Me and dude at the booth was chppin it up he said he had a pair of unc also that was like mine. It is possible...but overall I'm sure more sbb crush uncs

Last edited:
I'm telling ya I've touched 2 pairs of sbb and my pair of uncs beat those. Me and dude at the booth was chppin it up he said he had a pair of unc also that was like mine. It is possible...but overall I'm sure more sbb crush uncs
I was saying that in the CM thread and I got flamed for it, well not exactly what you said, but I said my UNC's were the best quality besides the SBBs. Leather on my UNCs is butter soft.

Any suggestions on stretching out 1s? I have wide feet and wearing them hurt lol. Didn't have a problem on my sapphire blue pair years ago cus the material was nylon and it stretched fine.
What year you talking about? I found that the 2013-2014's hurt my feet, but the frags + the 2015's feel very comfortable. 

I'm really feeling the Grey rare Air 1s, I know they arent hyped or "heat" but I really like the colorway as its kindve like a cool grey version of the 1's. Plus paying $100 seems pretty nice to me. Does anyone have them? Are they TTS or comfortable?

Up to date 1s collection pic of mine
If only I had frags, black gold and banned

Last edited:
I'm really feeling the Grey rare Air 1s, I know they arent hyped or "heat" but I really like the colorway as its kindve like a cool grey version of the 1's. Plus paying $100 seems pretty nice to me. Does anyone have them? Are they TTS or comfortable?
I have the black pair. They're TTS as always but not very comfortable imo, the toebox feels like it folds on my foot with every step. One of the main reasons I picked up the cybers.

Feng shui's actually don't look that bad in that pic. How much you pay?
$216.99 shipped. They are one of the nicer jumpman 1's. They are cut as high as the OG remastered 1's and have nice leather too, just rounded edges. Better than the Rare Air 1's. Also the tounge doesn't come over the top of the ankle mad high like some other jumpman high's. It's pretty much what I expected looking at official pics. I saw that price and it was the only sz 12 so I jumped on it.
ISLANDERS REPPIN' 
NY ALL DAY!!!

flint 7s from 06 still DS? nice.
Not DS but NDS after a nice cleaning I had to size up from my sz 11 bought on release day in 06'. I'm a sz 12 now and it took a while to find a NDS-DS pair that wasn't faded, yellowed or had glue stains on the suede with OG everything for a decent price.

matters7 matters7 nice group shot, those Quai 54's are dope! wish I could find a pair for a good price.

Thanks mate
Patience and persistence is key. Check eBay daily. They pop up. Sometimes dear sometimes cheap. Always sell quick tho
I had 2 pairs before I traded one

Last edited:
that Miami kid that we all hate in here who posts pictures of his huge inventory for big releases claims on SC he has made over a mill flipping kicks

Back
Top Bottom