Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I did baggy for soooo long. Clothes that are your size is not feminine. Those extra long blouse shirts are. Leather shirts with pants are. But then again we are all so different. But to I guess that's a unfortunate generalization. Btw slim straight and straight leg is my go to. Can't be sloppy now a days. Besides I fear #NTdenim

Not gangsta baggy. Just loose..

What's the best price to move both size 11 & 10.5 DS SBB?

Looking top dollar that won't sit too long
Seems like under $300 is the magic number that most think is a good deal.   Seems like $320-$350 continue to sit until the right buyer comes along

Lowest I've seen DS in size 11 is like $270 and it moved quickly.

I've been out of this thread for a week, what did I miss,  any drama?
laugh.gif

I passed on those CMs, gotta control my sneaker purchase. lol

Yo guys, since I need mod approval to make a new thread I will just ask my question here:

I want to pick up a pair of Air Jordan 1 OGs online but I'm not sure if the size will fit me (there are no places where I can try a pair where I live).  How does the fit compare to Nike Dunk high? I have normal feet so never had issues them being too wide or narrow.

The pair I want is available in my true size but for the Nike Dunk highs I always need to go up 0.5. Anyone here that can give me advice if the Air Jordan 1s will fit me?

Last edited:
I think the remastered are tts. You could prob go to a store and try on laser 1s...

Got these Chi 1's off ebay. Just I checked them against Fake educations legit check everything seems to be real. Can I get a second opinion? Thanks for the help

The corner of the stitching on the left shoe is a little close to the swoosh but I think if it doesn't fully touch I should be ok

Yo guys, since I need mod approval to make a new thread I will just ask my question here:

I want to pick up a pair of Air Jordan 1 OGs online but I'm not sure if the size will fit me (there are no places where I can try a pair where I live).  How does the fit compare to Nike Dunk high? I have normal feet so never had issues them being too wide or narrow.
The pair I want is available in my true size but for the Nike Dunk highs I always need to go up 0.5. Anyone here that can give me advice if the Air Jordan 1s will fit me?

On Nike Dunk highs I have to go .5 up to a 11.5 on Air Jordan 1 OG highs I go tts which is an 11 for me. However, Jordan 1 Pinnacles I go .5 size down lol. Hope this helps some.

Don't know if its been said in here or not, didn't feel like reading all these threads.. But I heard from a very credible source that the Banned 1s (Not OG 1 High) will be releasing again next year. 8) You're welcome.

Don't know if its been said in here or not, didn't feel like reading all these threads.. But I heard from a very credible source that the Banned 1s (Not OG 1 High) will be releasing again next year.
glasses.gif
You're welcome.
banned 1s but not OG 1 high? so its the same banned 1s as last time?

I doubt it too if anything maybe a REmastered black red with materials and shape of the 2015 ones and unlaced oooooooo. Don't see Banneds releasing again and DEF not within a four to five years later

Back
Top Bottom