• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Another pic I have saved

I'm not getting too excited about these remastered breds and black toes... I think it's ridiculous just to slap a lighting bolt on an OG colorway and call them fragments

If they drop some Hoyas though, I'm in. I love grey/navy together

God, people are actually calling black toes "Red Frags"

think about it, some of these dudes get exclusive shoes for free...wow.

those could just be black toes...not necessarily frags
Took this screenshot from that vid that was posted. Look at that wide back tab. Definite NOT remastered mold. Back tab on 2015 OGs is 1cm or less. Also no lightning bolt indentation. You would be able to see it the way the lighting is hitting the shoe right there. So lets debunk this now and not add hype

Last edited:

Took this screenshot from that vid that was posted. Look at that wide back tab. Definite NOT remastered mold. Back tab on 2015 OGs is 1cm or less. Also no lightning bolt indentation. You would be able to see it the way the lighting is hitting the shoe right there. So lets debunk this now and not add hype

Yeah, I can tell that those aren't remastered.

These are the Lance Mountain joints Balt was talking about. They're mids. I believe there are other pics floating around somewhere.

Last edited:
A Black and Red remastered OG High 1? Could the tensai have a chance to purchase these? Could the rumors be true? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Back
Top Bottom