• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Ok which one of you did this lmao

Just saw the "Black/Dark Grey" 1's set for 11/30/15 on Twitter and if they are in this color form, 2x minimum. I'm sure they are photoshopped though :frown:
2whjfj5.jpg

Last edited:
These are the Black/Dark Shadow Grays that release in a few months:
I figured it wasn't an official cw, but it would be dope if they released that cw, having the toe box a darker grey and all.

Either way, I'm getting my chips ready for 11/30 :wink:

Last edited:
v8erman v8erman
Basically, but with darker panels and toe box. Not too bad of a PS of shadows.

I just need some shadows in my collection :lol:

Last edited:
A Black and Red remastered OG High 1? Could the tensai have a chance to purchase these? Could the rumors be true? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

You have less than zero percent chance. Get real

But then again there is no release so who cares?

Last edited:
Just saw the "Black/Dark Grey" 1's set for 11/30/15 on Twitter and if they are in this color form, 2x minimum. I'm sure they are photoshopped though
frown.gif

2whjfj5.jpg
I'm pretty sure if someone told me I had to wear these everyday for the rest of my life I'd be totally ok with it. These need to happen immediately.

The only way it would make sense to me is if they colored the toebox like sbb's. Its suppossed to be a collab. Its why the bred dont make sense to me.

Just saw the "Black/Dark Grey" 1's set for 11/30/15 on Twitter and if they are in this color form, 2x minimum. I'm sure they are photoshopped though :frown:
2whjfj5.jpg

:x

They look like the Shadows?! I really hope they don't look like that but if they do it is what it is. I'll cop regradless.

Back
Top Bottom