Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had those silvers and sold them like 4-5 year ago for next to nothing and hardly was able to get rid of them... Wish I still had em but o well

For the Hypebeasts...

2001 Japan exclusive, fully tumbled, no jumpman on the back.

I had those silvers and sold them like 4-5 year ago for next to nothing and hardly was able to get rid of them... Wish I still had em but o well

Still have mine in great condition! I will hold. Eventually the demand may increase. I had offers a few times, but I know they are worth more than what people are willing to pay at this point. Maybe similar to bred 1 and royal 1. Wasn't worth much during the same time and now since a re re re retro, prices are absurd. I remember like 2 years ago people were begging JB to stop all of the 1's releases. Now they crave every (og na branding anyway) release

Those are amazing qualify. I let a pair slip away a couple years ago. Always wanted to paint the collar and swoosh metallic navy.

200+ pairs and you're comparing Fragments to banneds? You must not own or ever even held any of the 09 shadows, metallics or Japan 1's to make an assumption like that. Leather quality back then was consistently better than it is today period.

I am comparing them to things people have seen or likely had in hand. Those older releases most folks dont have and have never seen, the real question is have you held the frags to compare them to any of those? I never said that the quality wasnt consistently batter back then but are you telling me that any of those 1s had better quality leather than the Banned 1s? And to answer your question yes i have had the 09 shadows but i have long since beat them into the ground and gave them to a charity shop.

no matter how nice the quality is on 09 shadows, i still wont wear them, if theres great quality thats a plus but quality is not the reason i buy jordan, 13 shadow looks way better than 09 shadows. 

no matter how nice the quality is on 09 shadows, i still wont wear them, if theres great quality thats a plus but quality is not the reason i buy jordan, 13 shadow looks way better than 09 shadows. 

That's your opinion. I have both and...

'09 > '13

Now if they go back to the OG look with the quality I would choose that. Hopefully they do.

I have to disagree with you on this one fam, I really don't think the Frags are on par with the Banneds.

Great comparison pics though, definitely appreciate it :nthat:

I feel you bro and i agree banneds are better I just said that the Frags are pretty close and are softer/better than the LMs.

Got you. I have a pair of LMs on the way so I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom