Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like a Jeter inspred 1 is on the way.

link to pic says its a 1

http://content.nike.com//content/da...1-Retro-Jeter-Thumb.jpeg.dimg/300x300q80.jpeg

part of a Jeter Collection that is yet to have info posted on Nike's website but when it does here is the link

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-09/jordan-jeter-collection

Launching 9/20

Edit: sounds like multiple shoes will be in the pack ranging from 120-140 in price

http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator/flight-23-at-footaction

Last edited:

Noice.. Hopefully they do a more widespread release than just NY.
They should, I got my original info I posted directly from the Nike.com site.  It was on the launch calendar for 9/20 for a very short time but they took it down.

Man... I'm baptizing my son next month in NYC wished that raffle was in Oct... smh...

Release should be interesting :smile: thanks for info Gerald :smokin

They should, I got my original info I posted directly from the Nike.com site.  It was on the launch calendar for 9/20 for a very short time but they took it down.
Sure, based on the fact that a NDC link exists, I figured that it will likely be available online. I am hoping that stores like Niketown get them. Lately I have had more luck locally. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
So it is a high...

When Nike does this (keeps a shoe under wraps for several months and then a leak happens and a week later they release), it gives me hope that they still have some surprises up their sleeves for some OG 1s this year.

Don't call me naive, call me hopeful.

Okay,Thanks!

I did get the Jordan Issue,I was just wondering what this book may contain I guess I'll have to purchase to see.
If you go onto Barns & Noble online you may be able to flip through 10 pages or so. You have to sign up as a member which is for free.

Also, Thanks for the info guys. Even if we cant buy it's always nice to know beforehand. All repped

Last edited:
Man... I'm baptizing my son next month in NYC wished that raffle was in Oct... smh...

Release should be interesting :smile: thanks for info Gerald :smokin

:rofl:

Wasn't me fam. But I repped bdrake823 bdrake823 as soon as he posted tho. :lol:

Wondering about this too. :nerd:

But Nike is always known to pull something. Still hurt from the way black and golds released. :smh:

Last edited:
of course they gotta make everything limited :rolleyes

those look good from afar, really wanna see up close

I still think the 1s in the pic are lows. Seems to be a black version of an AJ1 low that released years ago.

I hope the highs resemble whats in the pic. I'm all set though if they have pinstripes unless done in a very subtle way.

Back
Top Bottom